Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they get rid of Naomi and Mei Ling's accents? Cause they were actually born in America instead of their original countries?

Hayter actually sounds like he's having a good time in TTS though. The music...for the most part yeah. ESPECIALLY since they got rid of Cavern, which is a classic to me. I do like Gray Fox's boss music though, it's catchy. Everything else, eh.

I think the unsung hero of MGS voice acting is Christopher Randolph. He's consistent across every MGS he is in and delivers a good performance just as often as Hayter does.

Yeah, Otacon is really consistent at this point. I feel he's pretty relatable and maybe the most relatable of the cast.

Also, either I'm doing something wrong or the box with Nendo Snake just ****ing hates me. I've tried super glue, and regular glue now and it won't stay together. Hell, the super glue ruined parto f it and GSC hasn't really helped me.

Folks I need to make space so im selling some of my MGS stuff. PM me if interested everything complete w/ boxes and in excellent condition

PAK Gray Fox
PAK MGS2 Raiden
PAK Solidus
PAK Peace Walker Big Boss
PAK Konami Style GZ Metallic Big Boss (Game, figure, cassette tape booklet all included and sealed)
Revolmini Solid Snake MISB
Revolmini Gray Fox MISB

Folks I need to make space so im selling some of my MGS stuff. PM me if interested everything complete w/ boxes and in excellent condition

PAK Gray Fox
PAK MGS2 Raiden
PAK Solidus
PAK Peace Walker Big Boss
PAK Konami Style GZ Metallic Big Boss (Game, figure, cassette tape booklet all included and sealed)
Revolmini Solid Snake MISB
Revolmini Gray Fox MISB
PM Sent about Gray Fox and Metallic Snake

One month later, and I'm wondering why my Nendoroid Snake hasn't showed up as yet from amiami. The shipment shows it's still in a container from Japan..... wtf.

Man, I used to go with EMS up until 2011. But, then I started opting for SAL, because it's half the price :lol.

Back