Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oic. Well, i dont have the od kubrick either. I always manage to track one down but never want to pay $400+ for one. I think its crazy to pay what ray/rex costs for a little lego figure. Maybe one day when i have a chunk of cash put away but definitely not right now. You always buy the stuff i wont too. I dont need to have every single reigion game and all the posters either. If i did that id be broke. Also, no mysterious packages from japan. Why what did you get from there that you didnt expect?

When I bought the MGS V Chocolates and figure from my guy in Japan he asked I was interested in a few other things like the TGS MGS V / GZ pamphlet and the set of MGS V clear files. So I asked him to send them to you instead. Thought you should have them by now, so no nothing?

B-H11HnCAAEsegZ.jpg

B-H11HpCQAAxaXz.jpg

It would be nice to have a MGS1/2 Ocelot, I guess Figma is my only hope to get a MGS2 Ocelot

Is it me or so you guys think that would be a good Solid Snake sculpt?

Looks good to me, it might be my only MGSV PlayArts ill get.

It does look look a bit like the MGS 4 Solid Snake render, now that you mention it :lol.

I'm not interested in any of the PAK MGS V figures, either.

For a PAK, Ocelot looks pretty good. The only MGS V PAKs I want are now him, and Venom Snake. I have spotted Metallic Snake from GZ though for good deals, not sure if I'll buy that.

Probably. And after MGS V, I don't know what PAK will do from then on with the series honestly. Even when they were capitalizing on MGR, we still got the old games and also saw teasers of other figures from the older games. But MGS V, there's been none of that.

Guess it's time to jump boat to Good Smile Company master race.

Probably. And after MGS V, I don't know what PAK will do from then on with the series honestly. Even when they were capitalizing on MGR, we still got the old games and also saw teasers of other figures from the older games. But MGS V, there's been none of that.

Guess it's time to jump boat to Good Smile Company master race.

Yeah, Figma's smaller, but their figures are immensely better than PAK by comparison.

Did you pre-order Figma MGS 2 Snake, by the way?

Back