Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's certainly, erm, interesting.

tumblr_miwld4qlHx1s46koto1_500.gif

Hey guys....haven't been in the section in a bit, so don't know if anyone is still customizing MGS stuff...but finally we have the Russian webgear the Gurlukovich Mercs were wearing done, although in a camo pattern. Easy enough to color black though.

Here it is: 1 6 Scale KGB 003 Russian VDV Scout RD 54 Airborne Assault Pack Flora | eBay

KGB is a new company doing Russian stuff. Top notch for sure. Check it out.

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

Have you found a correct BDU camo

There's so much work at the end of the year. Finally got a chance to playing some more with ray.

Just a curious if any of you guys have the same problem. I try to pose her like this....

Zefyris1410455015.jpeg

according to manual, you need to push the hidden button located just behind her head at top of his back. Press it and pull half of the upper body before you can rotate it. But mine somehow during the pull process, the stomach line joint isn't moving. only the back part which are moving. If you're see this picture...

Zefyris1410454634.jpeg

The picture above is which supposed to be the right way. There's a GAP as much you can see at the back and the stomach (moving at the same time). But my case after I pull it, the only thing that slide is only the back part. The stomach area isn't slide at all (Red Circle) I try to slightly force it by holding the GAP at the back while using the small flat screw driver to force open the stomach part, but it just force the back part to slide back into original position.

Does the button at the top of RAY back in my figure isn't working ? Seems like it lock something that prevent me to slide all the top body part. Does anyone have the same problem ? any ideas ?

MGS2 was definitely not suppose to be the end, unless you missed the last 1 minute of the ending. it's was just a tip of the iceberg.

And no MGS4 was not the end of the story, if not there wouldn't have been a MG Rising.

lolwut? That's like saying DBZ wasn't the end of the story, otherwise there wouldn't be a GT. Back then, it originally was meant to be the final entry, but things happen, people change their minds. I remember when Kojima constantly said that MGS3 would be his last. The future is unknown, potato, unknown.

lolwut? That's like saying DBZ wasn't the end of the story, otherwise there wouldn't be a GT. Back then, it originally was meant to be the final entry, but things happen, people change their minds. I remember when Kojima constantly said that MGS3 would be his last. The future is unknown, potato, unknown.
Well actually, Z is considered to be the real end and GT is considered non-canon by Akira Toriyama considering the recent movie and the online game where there's no mention of anything from GT, along with how GT wasn't his idea :lol but I get your point.

You and me both. Raiden and Liquid still going on sale and still not selling out isn't a good thing for the older games, while GZ Snake going on sale isn't a good sign either for MGS V figures. Even Revoltech Raiden has been on sale, and yet not selling well.

HLJ's other sales are so weird though, Adam West Batman for under $100, Iron Patriot for $180...

It makes sense tho. Play arts hasn't really been handling the line well since Snake and Gray Fox came out. Everyone wants MGS2 Snake and Plisskin but they keep not giving it. Not to mention the problem with the scale and the fact that they look worse and worse with every new figure. Hopefully they give us a Snake from every game at least before it dies completely.

And you got retailers like BBTS that won't budge on prices of stuff, specifically the GZ Big Boss. So many sellers on eBay keep dropping the price of it. PAK is pricing them out of the business.

If play arts can't continue the line I don't know who else could. There is getting to be no hope for MGS figures. Both Play Arts and Hot Toys shot themselves in the foot. Hopefully Raiden salvages the HT line.

I recently sold my Sneaking Suit and Jungle Fatigues Big Boss PAK figures. Just waiting on the inevitable release of the MGS V Hot Toys figures.

Back