Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, it took a while to get the activation for this forum..... :impatient:

Anyway, my RAY already arrive 1 weeks ago, It's retail version because i'm living in Asia. Have to order a special cabinet for store this one along with REX. The biggest & most expensive figure I ever had. Lucky, I don't need to pay at the full price like you guys did on Bambaland Store, so I have some time for saving until it's released.

One question, I have difficulty for opening her legs for posing like this...

[

There's suppose 2 button at her legs joint. One for rotating, and the other should be for opening her legs inside or outside (according to manual). My question is, Do you need a strong force to get his legs to open ? Mine is so hard even after the button is pressed. Not to mention that you only can see and push only half of the button when her legs are still in normal position. I'm owned REX also and get the feeling how hard for adjusting his legs (The plastic wrench :lol), But I'm never get used for hearing a cracking sound everytime doing this, same cases with RAY now. Don't want to break anything now after 9 month wait..... :pray:

Sorry for my Bad English..... :wave

gimme the link where you got it for $10 ill but it right now. i saw it on ebay from otaku for $180. id buy it for that without even batting an eye.

Share the link where you bought it from please!

I'm all over it if it's cheap
I got the artbook from yahoo auction japan. Just search on that site, for now as far as i know theres no auction for artbook only. And you can find many things related to MGS there, and many of them with a good price.
And here two links for PS3 HD Premium Package, but its used item and i dont know if the artbook included :
PS3
♪PS3 メタルギアソリッド HD プレミアムパッケージ♪ /【Buyee】 Japan Shopping Service | Buy from Yahoo!

For the second link it has Buyout price for 5000jpy (around $50).

Finally, it took a while to get the activation for this forum..... :impatient:

Anyway, my RAY already arrive 1 weeks ago, It's retail version because i'm living in Asia. Have to order a special cabinet for store this one along with REX. The biggest & most expensive figure I ever had. Lucky, I don't need to pay at the full price like you guys did on Bambaland Store, so I have some time for saving until it's released.

One question, I have difficulty for opening her legs for posing like this...

[

There's suppose 2 button at her legs joint. One for rotating, and the other should be for opening her legs inside or outside (according to manual). My question is, Do you need a strong force to get his legs to open ? Mine is so hard even after the button is pressed. Not to mention that you only can see and push only half of the button when her legs are still in normal position. I'm owned REX also and get the feeling how hard for adjusting his legs (The plastic wrench :lol), But I'm never get used for hearing a cracking sound everytime doing this, same cases with RAY now. Don't want to break anything now after 9 month wait..... :pray:

Sorry for my Bad English..... :wave

kliIu4t.gif

im seriously thinking about it ry, although they are pretty minty in condition. i love the premium package/rah shelf now i think its one of my favorites. they really needed a nice backdrop and the pp does it nicely. i had to raise it up with a clear watch box i had around. thank you btw!

e8708810fb0d716a36f71806a39345c1.jpg

Not sure if anyone’s into this, some people like it and some people hate it, but will post it anyway, Sent a few of my harder to find sealed games off to the US to get graded, and they came back yesterday

To be totally honest the grades were just a bonus, I was really only looking for a way to protect the games so nothing could happen to them. So I’m very happy with everything

great way to revive a forgotten thread! i like the way vga graded games are displayed. it seems theyre worth way more in the end too. nice haul! i wish i had some newly sealed games but im just happy having them in excellent condition.

I've only paid about 120 in so far

Ive only paid $105 including the NRD. Im supposed to finish paying in March but i think I might pay it off in January since I dont really have any orders coming in that month. I still need to ship my Rex that is sitting in my pile of loot at BBTS.

Not a fan of that head-sculpt at all, and the suit looks way too much like Snake's from MGS 1 :lol.

Back