Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the matter? are you saying that theyre not true to the game or is it you dont like mgsv bbs design at all? out of all the mgsv figures i think this new one is my favorite.

I'm just glad I'll be saving some money by not getting them :lol. I'm not sure about a lot of other people, but there's nothing remotely interesting in the MGS V designs that have piqued my interest so far.

I really hope that PAK revisits MGS 2 so we can get a Solid Snake and Pliskin figure at least.

They probably have the license still, and I think Kojima could be trying to push out some MGS V figures. They re-visited MGS1 for Liquid so it can happen.

Wow! Finally a revoltech that dare i say is fun! Maybe it because it has zero revolver joints!! Definitely looking forward to the ninja being released this month

C72BB2E5-866F-406A-859D-14B36B4EA563.jpg

D0939817-4BE5-4C12-AEB4-79B3170C48B2.jpg

Yeah, it's a great figure. The head-sculpt isn't too bad, either, depending on the angle that you position it.

yeah that revo mini snake is real fun. i posed him once and left him alone though. i dont really play around with my figs too much unless im bored with a pose or i just plain dont like what i did with one.

I dig the Ground Zeroes Snake the most and would probably get a 1/6 figure of that if it's ever made. The "demon" Snake and Sneaking Suit are all, erm, embarrassing. :lol

just comments on the coke nail? this cool open head accessory is definitely going to push back the release date, ninja was slated to come out at the end of the month. we havent even seen painted pics of the new head. unless its just for the sculptor because weve already seen the finished box/packaging. i just went back and looked at the boxed pic i posted, theres no spot for the extra head unless its in the bottom right corner. i bet well get porked with another exclusive ninja again, probably the red variant.

Back