Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the Koto Rex model kit out of the box? Does it come with decals to replicate the camo or I have to paint that thing myself?

At last.... its arrived. My Original Trilogy Artbook :yess:
DSC01312_zps8aa287d0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I dont know what the difference between Japan HD LE artbook with US/EU HD LE artbook, besides there is MGS1 art in Japan version instead PW in US/EU version. But this is how many page from it:
MGS : 155 pages (84 pages fine arts ; 71 pages concept arts and rough sketch)
MGS2 : 152 pages (80 pages fine arts ; 80 pages concept arts and rough sketch)
MGS3 : 142 pages (81 pages fine arts ; 61 pages concept arts and rough sketch)

Dude that's so awesome, I found somebody who has that book for relatively cheap and I've almost bought it. There was something else I wanted instead, I ended up getting the Snake Eater premium package in mint condition instead.

@WellCQC : I really recommend it if you can find one, its beautiful and heavy (around 2kg). I got that artbook + CD for $10.

hello, im from argentina, ive been a long time reader of your thread, great source of all mgs news, just though of sharing my band's video since i thought you might like it! cheers!

thanks rampagesss! man, i thought it was going to be much smaller than what it is. when i opened the shipper i was like "damn, is that even going to fit.............i swear i saw it in these other guys detolfs".

flexo, cool video, i liked it. especially the green part......................

Back