Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the new bb is really cool and im happy to see the fatigues version getting more painted shots. i wonder when theyll start releasing him. id rather the full color version to look at.

you getting MGS1 BB Jason?

I'm actually really digging the TPP PAK. The production head will look considerably worse and the articulation will suffer slightly and not be as tight but overall he looks pretty good

yeah, you know me. im into these paks for the long haul at this point. i hear you about the production paint, one of my gzbbs have a head that is barely colored on the beard - its really light brown. i never cared to complain and switch it out though. are you gonna grab him up and out of all tpp figs shown which are you considering buying?

I have the GZ BB and i'll pick up TPP BB too and that will probably be my purchases from V.

Unless the game blows me away and there are some more unrevealed characters that are ace then i can't see anything else coming into my collection. I'm not fussed about the design for the rest of the previewed figures tbh, especially not at £80 a pop.

I feel conflicted about BigBoss MGS1 suit. Ill just take it as a nod more than anything. But everytime Kojima does something like this its like he's devaluing Solid ya know?

That being said i think this is the best looking MGSV play arts

Bxym3QWCYAA2yBu.jpg:large

I must say something looks off with Fatigues BigBoss. Is it the legs? what ever it is im put off of buying him

10665683_719951064741641_2954047994697307476_n.jpg

Thank goodness the Figma looks decent in better lighting, stil need more pics!

10270432_645269038928062_707048948831687341_n.jpg

The problem with TTP BB is the head is way too small and the neck seems a bit long due to the scarf

The legs are actually normal size for once

That suit looks so awesome. Can't wait to get that one.

But yeah we're now up to 10 PAK Big Boss figures:

Jungle Fatiguqes
Sneaking Suit
Zero Version
Battle Dress
Premium Battle Dress
GZ Sneaking Suit
Premium GZ Sneaking Suit
Bronze TPP fatigues
Regular TPP fatigues
New Sneaking Suit

We already have 5 different versions of Big Boss for MGSV alone. Yet 0 ocelots and 1 Snake figure.

That suit looks so awesome. Can't wait to get that one.

But yeah we're now up to 10 PAK Big Boss figures:

Jungle Fatiguqes
Sneaking Suit
Zero Version
Battle Dress
Premium Battle Dress
GZ Sneaking Suit
Premium GZ Sneaking Suit
Bronze TPP fatigues
Regular TPP fatigues
New Sneaking Suit

We already have 5 different versions of Big Boss for MGSV alone. Yet 0 ocelots and 1 Snake figure.

And the ones available are all failures :lecture :lol

I wouldn't put past Kojima, with his hard on ripping off the Snake trilogy over and over. But this game is supposed to separate the characters remember? :lol:lol

On the note of PAKs, I'm not too sure about what I'm doing with my future of them either. I just sold another one, The Dark Knight Joker, but I think outside of The Dark Knight Trilogy Batman and Drake, I'm not gonna sell anymore. But I can't stand the new prices and lack of QC on most of these, so I'm probably going to wait for price drops on most of them or not buy them at all. That's what I did for MGS 2 Raiden, and I actually probably got him at the best deal I could, 60% off. I mean the latest ones released that I bought, the Assassin's Creed ones, were actually fantastic and honestly one of the best releases this year but everything else doesn't seem worth the money. Additionally it seems PAK is only doing Batman, and Metal Gear in terms of franchises that interest me.

And with Big Boss coping Solid Snake well, more proof that he gets the shaft.

Back