Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get yours from Jed?

i'm thinking i might buy from OSB once he's in stock

Put him on the ol' CC

Love the new sneaking suit BB. It doesn't look exactly like SS suit but I think it's a great way to come full circle with the series. We will probably get 1 more BB after this one and probably be Fox Hound BB with shrapnel removed and no ponytail. Then perhaps we'll get a young SS in fatigues or a similar sneaking suit if he does appear in game or a flash forward scene at the end of TPP. Would be awesome if it ended in 1st person crawling and then slowly rising to one knee and saying "kept you waiting" as the camera swings around to the front revealing it's SS.

ohERZDY.jpg

I'm impressed that no one bothered to make a video review of RAY, this is pissing me off... where is collectiondx review?!
Can't wait no longer :gah:

Damn i wont see my Ray until next March, just put in on Flex a few days ago with a 10% coupon. Rex im still hoping one pops up on ebay, anyone else besides BBTS carries Rex in the US?

Agreed!!! I’ll be buying 2, anyone know what scale this is?

I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t get any Hot Toys announcements but the Gecco Statues and Figma Solid Snake I’m buying.

Right now is a great time to be a MGS fan.

I'm so sick and tired of Big Boss/Naked Snake/Punished Snake...whatever he wants to be called. I'm happy for all you guys that are loving the Big Boss stuff, but personally I'm tired of him...

I'm THRILLED for the Figma Solid Snake and personally, his sneaking suit from MGS2 has ALWAYS been my favorite. The scale is around 5-inches though it varies from figure to figure. All Figma are around that scale. They're comparable with Revoltech and Figuarts/Monsterarts/D-Arts/etc.

I'm so sick and tired of Big Boss/Naked Snake/Punished Snake...whatever he wants to be called. I'm happy for all you guys that are loving the Big Boss stuff, but personally I'm tired of him...

I'm THRILLED for the Figma Solid Snake and personally, his sneaking suit from MGS2 has ALWAYS been my favorite. The scale is around 5-inches though it varies from figure to figure. All Figma are around that scale. They're comparable with Revoltech and Figuarts/Monsterarts/D-Arts/etc.

:exactly: :lecture :goodpost:

I feel the EXACT same way. All these BB figures and no Snake has been suffocating.

Last edited:
Breaking up the bb hate for a second with some solid snake. Here are the 4 #1 ashley wood covers i tracked down. I believe i have the complete set now, correct me if im wrong and let me know if there are any other variant covers.

7666ebb066409cf201851801d0b67588.jpg

Hopefully he matches up with the Revo Solid Snake.

Hopefully he matches up with the Revo Solid Snake.

Nah, he'll be taller than the Revoltech Mini Solid Snake. He's more in-scale with the Revoltech GZ Snake and Raiden. However, from what I've seen Revoltechs are SLIGHTLY taller than Figmas. But a lot of Figma figures are females soooo...it can be character dependent as well.

I sold a lot of my past Revoltechs, have some of the more recent Figmas and have a lot of Figuarts.

For example: Revoltech Spidey 3 is shorter than Figma Amazing Spider-man.

Last edited:
Nah, he'll be taller than the Revoltech Mini Solid Snake. He's more in-scale with the Revoltech GZ Snake and Raiden. However, from what I've seen Revoltechs are SLIGHTLY taller than Figmas. But a lot of Figma figures are females soooo...it can be character dependent as well.

I sold a lot of my past Revoltechs, have some of the more recent Figmas and have a lot of Figuarts.

For example: Revoltech Spidey 3 is shorter than Figma Amazing Spider-man.

Thanks for the info, hopefully it won’t be much taller.

Revoltech scale is odd honestly. I find that Figuarts and Figma do tend to be in scale with each other, but given that Revoltech tend to take creative liberties (faces being stylized/anime like when they shouldn't be) it's to be expected. Figmas are harder to tell what their general size are honestly, since they tend to be schoolgirls, most of whom are actually well below 4"11, being small makes sense. I could try a comparison picture to give you guys an idea since I own a few Figma schoolgirls and some bigger ones like Thor and Link.

Thats awesome, if I don’t like the way Big Boss’ head turns out I’m glad I now have the option to cover his face with his goggles.

Back