Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Anyone trying to get the special box sleeve?

We need chibi Liquid, Chibi Solidus and Chibi MGS 3 Big Boss to complete the holy line :lecture

Fixed :lecture, i would like Old Snake as well... Probably gonna buy them all to be exact (except for PW).
The HT MGS sales number were bad here as well, probably less than 100 sold nationwide for The Boss.

Just a little over $200, and no not opening it at this time,

And for fun, Play Arts exclusives

Blue Raiden, Red Raiden, Yellow Raiden, SDCC Sneek Preview, Premium Package version Miller, Aero Version, Red Version. Permium Package Version. (also have Premium Package Big Boss but its sealed in it's box)

I think that’s enough limited editions for a while play arts!!!

:lecture Liquid denied your opinion since 1998 "Not yet, Snake! It's not over yet!"
That's one hell of a line-up, can I put it on a FB page for Thai MGS collectors to see?

Another view of THAT Liquid Snake

Got any new info on it?

Just a little over $200, and no not opening it at this time,

And for fun, Play Arts exclusives

Blue Raiden, Red Raiden, Yellow Raiden, SDCC Sneek Preview, Premium Package version Miller, Aero Version, Red Version. Permium Package Version. (also have Premium Package Big Boss but its sealed in it's box)

I think that’s enough limited editions for a while play arts!!!

Epic! Pity that Kaz's box is not the same height. I know it's not a big issue, but it bothers me :)

Ooh, that exclusive set looks great! I only have Red Ninja, White Raiden and Premium Package Kaz (which I got unexpectedly when I ordered Kaz online). My SDCC Punished Snake is on his way, can't wait to see him in the plastic!

Its nice to see im not the only one buying the ex venom snake. Could have sworn everyone was *****ing about it before sdcc. I think i was the only one who openly said they wanted it.

Too bad well never get one of those yoji statues, that liquid is so unreal. It looks like he came out of a spin paint machine at an amusement park.

If anyone is looking for the gz premiun package with the revo figure for cheap play-japan on ebay has it for $107 shipped. I bought mine from them and they listed another. Still havent gotten mine yet.

View attachment 124693

Anyone trying to get the special box sleeve?

Fixed :lecture, i would like Old Snake as well... Probably gonna buy them all to be exact (except for PW).
The HT MGS sales number were bad here as well, probably less than 100 sold nationwide for The Boss.
Works for me. I might get the special box sleeve, if my order with another Nendoriod is applicable for free shipping.

Yes, Snake is still around. Thing is they still maintain their retail prices for some reason. I did got lucky and bought Snake for $140. Was hoping for something similar with the Baws.
If you can help me get one for $140 I'll love you forever Ryan.

That liquid sculpt reminds me of the Art of Spawn figures released a long time ago... one of my favourite lines for a while! Hope to see more; they'd look great in any collection!
51IhLkK8X3L._SY300_.jpg

I hate ordering from bbts, it seems like a waste of time. I always cancel and buy from someone who gets it faster for cheaper down the road. It seems like theyre the very last to get stuff, then theres anime island.

Back