Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I grow up, I want to be a killer just like you, dad.

1i7xwtm.jpg
This is oddly cute and horrifying at the same time.

The paint app will make it even more anime-like, just have to accept it.
The statue does look good but I think the proportion is somewhat off (head to body)

View attachment 123950

Just what is the scale of that damn statue anyway? It does seem accurate and I'd love to have one if it's 1/6.

As for the paint app, yup you might be right. We'll just have to repaint him if he comes to that.

Just a quick question,
Metal Gear Rising for the PC, was there a physical release for it? Or was it a downloadable game?
Just looking around for it and can find a picture of the box or cover so not sure if it was a release for it

Just a quick question,
Metal Gear Rising for the PC, was there a physical release for it? Or was it a downloadable game?
Just looking around for it and can find a picture of the box or cover so not sure if it was a release for it
Not sure. I just bought through Steam.

Just a quick question,

There isn't any and probably not anytime soon.

Saw this on a Fb page. If it's a real and official statue piece I will definitely get it.

image.jpg

This actually reminds me of something I read a while back that gecco will make raiden & bb as in game render & the concept art by yoji. If this is one of their new project, think of the possibilities :panic:

Edit: Atually the 4 statues I mentioned above belong to Union Creative. And the new BB statue we saw from WF was the first out of the 4.
image.jpg
(Pic from earlier this year)

image.jpg

image.jpg
Next will probably be in-game model of raiden.

Heres updated pics of some of my collection. I was bored.

badajuqa.jpg

e4a6uzyq.jpg

ty5uqape.jpg

ybyhajab.jpg

ysyjyhas.jpg

Made a small figure shelf. The kubricks are staying in the detolfs i think. I got gzbb and mini snake comin, white raidens coming whenever anime island gets their shipment.

Yeah, nice set-up Jason!

That Liquid art-style statue looks PHENOMENAL. I'd buy that in a heart-beat, along with other Shinkawa-style figures.

I've pre-ordered Fox for sure.

By the way, did any of you guys get your shipments for the Black Koto REX kit? BBTS still hasn't shipped mine as yet.

I've pre-ordered Fox for sure.

By the way, did any of you guys get your shipments for the Black Koto REX kit? BBTS still hasn't shipped mine as yet.

I still haven't even gotten my Koto Ray from them yet, so I'd imagine the black Rex will be delayed too.

Back