Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he understands what complete means. Complete is all of a whole. The box and all the little broken pieces means complete. Unless by complete he means the elbows are completely broken. I was going to disassemble the elbows and see if I could recreate the joint with milliput. After, it would have been perfect again and I would have sold him for $100 or just kept him. The price is super unrealistic.

I am pretty confident that is a bootleg figure. Its paint looks nothing like mine. The black is much darker, the gray is much lighter, there appears to be no shadowing on the shoulder pads or elbow pads and way to much everywhere else.

He assures me it isn't I'll post this Convo for you:

evyde4u4.jpg

e4yguhu3.jpg

Chances are someone dumb will buy that. It's almost as bad as that listing CQC listed that not only lacked a box but was missing the freaking Famas...and went for the same price, yet someone still bought it.
He's more machine now than man. Twisted, and evil.
It's because of his nanomachines:lecture

Yeah, but when I posted it I think I was making fun wasn't I? I don't believe I was like "oh my god guys, check out this deal!!!!" Was I? I wouldn't buy a figure without it being complete.

Yeah, but when I posted it I think I was making fun wasn't I? I don't believe I was like "oh my god guys, check out this deal!!!!" Was I? I wouldn't buy a figure without it being complete.
You weren't, you just posted it for people to see that's all, like me.

Also I'd only buy incomplete Hot Toys if I could buy the accessory for really almost no extra cost and if the guy gave it cheaper cause of it. Or if the missing accessory sucks. This is never the case with PAKs of course.

Nah, I was quoting Robocop because Barry was mentioned more about machines. :lol

I'm with ya Jason. At the price he listed, it's a total rip off. And we'll never know if it's even an authentic one.

I hate it when there's a lamer that has to rip someone off. You think I ripped the person off on this awesome wrap I just finished? No cause I want people to get what they want for what's fair.

emymuna4.jpg

upapeged.jpg

hahahah funny we mustve looked at that at the same time. it looks like theres a piece missing. i would make a new one if it isnt there. id offer him $50 plus the shipping hes asking and see what happens. if you want to send just the hilt to me ill fix it for you so it works by copying mine. seems to me by the picture that the peg is missing, maybe he has it, id ask him that too. if he does, superglue it and call it a day.

just went on amazon and they have solidus for $70 shipped with a damaged box. you might want to just consider this instead of that

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-lis...ywords=play+arts+solidus+snake&condition=used

Hi guys, I'm sadly parting with my play arts collection, gonna try selling them here before resorting to eBay. I've got the following for sale:

Peace Walker Camo Snake
Peace Walker Miller (x2)
Peace Walker Heavy Armour (x2 - one of them has a severely damaged box)
Peace Walker Sneaking suit
Gray Fox cyborg ninja (x2 one with interchangeable head from the red version)
Gray Fox red version (removed the head and placed it into an original gray fox suit box, looked more appropriate.)
Solid Snake
Meryl
Rising Raiden white
Rising Raiden black
Solidus Snake (x2)

v687.jpg

PM me if interested... Thanks!

Back