Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh... ****ing freeze. Both of my hands got minor frost bite yesterday when I waited one hour for the bus in the cold :slap.

Btw, do you have RAY on pre-order?

Will anyone buy this chick? :lol

MGSV-Quiet-Figure-Play-Arts-Close.jpg

MGSV-Quiet-Figure-Play-Arts.jpg

If the rest of TPP figures looks good I'll get her :monkey3

I've very comflicted about it. I feel like I "have" to get them since I'm a completist and I have all the other releases. If I can get them cheap, then I will.

No way will i get her. I'm not even getting GZ BB :lol

Just got my Liquid in, he's way better than Raiden imo, he's got a bit of a burnt face but i wasn't expecting anything less, i'll get him repainted at some point anyways

I'm preordering Rex/ray together. I'll be getting all the pak MGS since I have them all anyways. There's a revo white raiden listing on eBay. It says release is June, I'll be getting that too. If someone wants liquid cheap make me an offer on my extra without the leg pocket, I'm willing to take a loss on it.

I know but where exactly? i have one boxed here right now from a legit shop, not ebay and i don't see any leg pouches

I've very comflicted about it. I feel like I "have" to get them since I'm a completist and I have all the other releases. If I can get them cheap, then I will.

Thats why I didn't get any PAK figure yet, I know I'll end up buying them all :lol I only have the Battle dress BB and he is all alone, for now...

That's crazy you even spotted that, i'd have had no idea there was supposed to be one even there?!

Did they show the proto of it with a pouch there? I'm just curious as why they'd even put one there if you can't even see it. Maybe they just cba sticking it on them all

I have ocd so I researched many pics. I found another at my local LCS and bought it a week later. It has one. Its blatantly obvious that something was supposed to go in the hole. I like to be honest in case someone else figured it out. I'm not a dirt bag. I'll ship him anywhere for $65. If someone wants him lemme know. Like I said, its not even noticeable due to the jacket. My listing is about to end on eBay, hit buy it now if you want it. My username is jasongawlik

I'm glad people like you are on the ball, because i wouldn't have been. I've got mine here right now unopened so i can't see properly. I'll check when i get home to see if it's there. If not it's going back

Thanks for the info though

Back