Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT wont make a jungle fatigues ver of BB then just give us a MGS1 version at least pleassee! For me that's the snake that made metal gear popular as it is today so they shouldn't miss it! C'monnn.. but ive gotta sneaky feeling that a PP bigboss has a bigger chance of being materialized than that.. mgs3 line was made to help support the 3ds launch right? (atleast in a way) well a new game is about to get launched so i wonder what theyll do this time...

oh yeah a revoltech is also in the works so... hmnn

Last edited:
Only interested in TPP big boss from play arts. But finally I think I can expect n MGS2 Snake to be next. Maybe it'll get shown in 2014? Also I'm hoping TPP doesn't stop us from the next HotToys Snake from being a Solid Snake

Can't wait for ground zeroes release hopefully it's early spring!

I wouldn't bet on a HT Solid Snake anytime soon, there's a better chance of SquareEnix doing another Solid Snake. I'm sure we'll see more Big Boss in some form or another to support MGSV. It's just unfortunate that it will mean we'll see less of Solid Snake.

Well you never know, it's confirmed the next HotToys figure is of MGS4 Raiden which is awesome so maybe the next Snake of OldSnake.

It's just frustrating how long it takes then to release a figure. I'm afraid by the time a solid snake is made ill be married with kids or something :S

I was tired of wating for a HT Tiger Stripe Naked Snake, so I made mine:
picture.php

It seams HT plans to do 2 figures of MGS4. Raiden is sure thing, the other one has to be a Old Snake, maybe with a young head too, I don't know.

I hope they make MGS5 figures, at least BB.

The likely hood of HT doing a SS from MGS1 or 2 is pretty much none existent. The only SS figure we might see is MGS4.

The first two are just too old and not relative enough today for HT to pick it up. I know amongst many of us we can't understand why they would do that because they are the ones we would want first but I don't think that's the case overall

The only way we would have got one is if they had made him first but even MGS3 BB didn't really sell that well and even if he had come in the fatigues I don't think the sales would have been high enough for HT to want to carry on anyway I'm afraid

I was tired of wating for a HT Tiger Stripe Naked Snake, so I made mine:
picture.php

It seams HT plans to do 2 figures of MGS4. Raiden is sure thing, the other one has to be a Old Snake, maybe with a young head too, I don't know.

I hope they make MGS5 figures, at least BB.

Well done, Looks very nice, post more pics !

I know for a fact the most popular look for Snake is MGS2, then probably MGS1. HotToys make classic figures all the time, robocop batman etc.
Solid is the more popular character too, I'm certain we will get Solid at some point (if the next dogs do well enough that is)

It's amazing how much some 1/6 scale cigarettes could add to your Snake figures (hint: a lot). I strongly urge anyone with the HT/Medi/Yamato/custom Snakes to get one of these cigs.

yi3v.jpg

nwcm.jpg

thanks!
yes ive added more hair, slightly changed the mouth area + redo the whole mustache, tweaked the upper eye lid and some minor touch ups here and there then a repaint.

Amazing work there man. What material did you use to add new hair and stuff? Epoxy? I did some work on my Old Snake myself, but nowhere near as extensive as yours. :clap

Lookin good guys. Old news though, i got cigs on just about all my 1/6 snakes. They should come with them imo.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

PAK always has weird scales. Though I believe the MGS lines are 1/8. Or somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

New pics yo! Punished snakes' arm has lots of stiches.. didnt notice that before :lol I think his pants are too tight

BYcqbBJCYAAPyet.jpg:large

BYcpdReCQAAGmDO.jpg:large

Back