Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get rid of some of my duplicate Play Arts. For now this includes Meryl, Jungle Fatigues Snake, Red, Yellow, Black, and Blue raidens, Cocoon, Zeke, and Basilisk. PM me with offers if you want them. I'd rather go through you guys before eBay.

All of them are new in box.

these are the bootleg set i got. they all say mgs4 snake octocamo facemask and the card color isnt right. not to mention the guns are all bent up on the actual mgs4 figs. the last pic is a real variant so you can see the difference. :hi5:

I might even still pick them up since I'm missing CQC knives for both my MGS4 Snakes and my MGS2 Snake has weird legs and cannot stand without a stand to prop him up.

i emailed bbts and talked to them on the phone too. i guess theyre reviewing my pictures and making a decision. well, i got 2 of those out of the package if you want em from me. mgs2 snake and mgs4 facemask snake. lemme know if interested. i got a whole set up on ebay as we speak thats partially opened. make me a reasonable offer for them and ill let em go cheap.

Hey guys,

I finally repainted my Meryl :p Let me know what do you think?

Nice work man! I always hated the PAK Meryl, she looks like a troll compared to the TTS render. :lol I'm working on a custom Meryl myself, should be ready in a few months. I'm trying to create a game accurate version of course.

1krw.png

gsnj.png

pjoa.png

Thanks and yes I agree! Also I hate the fact they changed her design :/// Cause of the belt her hips look huge...

Last edited:
Thanks and yes I agree! Also I hate the fact they changed her design :/// Cause of the belt her hips look huge.

Since you're good with a brush, get the Yamato Meryl. Swap her body, resculpt her hair and you'll probably end up something like this:

rx2o.jpg

daup.jpg

Last edited:
The Play Arts figs actually look pretty decent when they're reprinted :lol. Nicely done, dude.

Back