Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually thinking about getting the Guile & Chun Li revoltechs not so long ago.
I believe its 2 different heads with the one on the picture with the clear-ish mask and the other is normal.

After doing some more searching, I read about counterfeit figures. Bummer. I guess I'll pass on getting it right now.
I would love a MGS2 Cyborg Ninja, the suit is intentionally bulkier and a nice contrast to Fox.
Her version of a "Cyborg" Ninja is pretty much for show (I don't mind :lol). The power levels of Fox & Raiden seem crazy compared to her.

Not sure if you guys saw this yet. :)

Also Vulcan Raven custom 1/6 is almost completed, stay tuned for pics... :D

Raiden-Action-Figure-Gecco.jpg

Raiden-Action-Figure-Gecco-Close.jpg

What mgs2 set? I may be interested in it. Btw, im thinking about getting rid of one or both of my wip metal bosses. Id rather get rid of the sneaking suit one. If anyone has trades or you can make me an offer. Decided i dont care about them anymore. Check em out on my peacewalker set in my gallery.

sent from a tormented past

What mgs2 set? I may be interested in it. Btw, im thinking about getting rid of one or both of my wip metal bosses. Id rather get rid of the sneaking suit one. If anyone has trades or you can make me an offer. Decided i dont care about them anymore. Check em out on my peacewalker set in my gallery.

sent from a tormented past

It was the mcfarlane MGS2 set. The set is in Singapore. I moved to Australia 3 months ago and will only be able to sell it once I head back there :/. The set is new and has some factory defects though (olga's foot and ocelot's head popped out in the packaging. Check out the images below. Bought it from ebay and received it like this. The seller never informed me about the defect though so I am not sure if the defects took place during the shipment or if it was always like that.

https://s1126.photobucket.com/user/vendetta1000/media/photo2-1_zps4635887e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

https://s1126.photobucket.com/user/vendetta1000/media/photo4_zps0dbe7eea.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

https://s1126.photobucket.com/user/vendetta1000/media/photo3_zpsff0be6e4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12

i just scored the metal gear comics 1-9 for $25 shipped. pretty kewl. i know theyre ashley wood art but maybe ill like them a lot. anyone else own these and what is the full issue count?

The advertised image/the one on the Play Arts Kai box/pac
As for our dear, neglected (by Kojima) friend Solid Snake.. well, I think the prototype version displayed the potential for it to be very accurate. Do you agree?

20368-550x-header2.JPG.jpg

Oh man seeing that makes me sad, that is such an amazing sculpt. It wasn't the paint that messed up this face, they actually resculpted it :(
Dont know what kojima was thinking! Grrrr

Back