Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hear ya guys, but they are the most detailed and you cant knock how really cool they are.

9880444123_2ac233ae9c_h.jpg

Aside from the head-sculpts, I hate how many of the PAK figures have thunder thighs. The upper bodies need to be bigger! :lol

I'm really surprised, you'd think they would have improved on the figure since the first peace walker big boss. The detail on the sculpt is better but that awful face..

I really think they need to make the faces look more "anime" to improve the sculpts. The figures to small to put the correct amount of detail for a real face

So many MGS PAKs, I wonder if we'll ever see another 1/6 figure anytime soon?

I could really go for some new 1/6 announcements right about now.

Psycho Mantis!!!

When I was a kid I was playing with a similar brown mantis, it got aggressive and squirted something and I managed to dodged it. I have no idea if it's poisonous or not.

Just stumbled on this Rumble Roses MGS outfits. Really want a 1/6 Eva and Olga now. :lol

News_a.jpg

When I was a kid I was playing with a similar brown mantis, it got aggressive and squirted something and I managed to dodged it. I have no idea if it's poisonous or not.

Just stumbled on this Rumble Roses MGS outfits. Really want a 1/6 Eva and Olga now. :lol

News_a.jpg

Kinky :lol

At least I can't say anything certain about that coming BB pak figure, since that picture is rather lowsy. Can't really tell how he is supposed to look. Lighting is bad and colors are really weird looking. Maybe it isn't that cool irl, but ugly photo doesn't help anything.

Liquid actually is the only one turning fine, dat expression says Liquid all over, and that's awesome :)

BTW guys... PLEASE if anyone knows of a cheap regular cyborg ninja pls let me know TnT

Back