Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i decided not to sell any of my rising swag cause its just too damn cool!

dejebega.jpg

9593205353_fb99dfc5a5_h.jpg

9534378884_1d2dc47afb_h.jpg

Last edited:
Beats me. Never heard of him till today.

According to David Hayter, he "Sounds like a draggy crow." :lol

Who the hell is Draven?

Beats me. Never heard of him till today.

According to David Hayter, he "Sounds like a draggy crow." :lol

Driven is beating two legends like Snake and Samus? Is this rigged?

Ah, I just searched "Draven" on Google, and apparently, it's some obscure character from League of Legends. Chinese people are really into that game, so maybe they've got their country voting for him on Gamefaqs.

Ah, I just searched "Draven" on Google, and apparently, it's some obscure character from League of Legends. Chinese people are really into that game, so maybe they've got their country voting for him on Gamefaqs.

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? I can't imagine some punk dressed like Lobo winning against Solid Snake. It's just.. baffling.:banghead

****! Ive had a PAK Blue Raiden in my watch list for a few days now, it was on £8 this morning and i was going to put a bid on it but i was making dinner and completely forgot. It ended for £22. ****

Just received these now! Need at least another two pair for my custom 1/6 Mistral... Unless I try and replicate the arms based on these... But I'm thinking they'll be super fragile... :/

Back