Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that never bothered me plis, i have them on separate shelving so it doesnt even occur to me. i love my V0, but my cap is what i paid...........$200 and thats the most id ever pay for a PAK.

9436802534_82f9a48d17_b.jpg

Yanov... I love your collection!
and I cried when Sniper Wolf died too.

Thanks mate! Yeah for manly tears! :hi5: :monkey2

ill trade you 2 sets of tripods for your new or opened solidus, yanov. just sayin, pm me if interested. or whatever you want to trade from my ebay stuff. i really want a ninja too but whatever.

I'm really tempted since I wanna make a custom 1/6 Mistral after I'm done with my custom Vulcan Raven. (only actual MGR design I liked that fits well in the MGS universe... the other desperados look like **** in my opinion...) ... :S I'll think about it... :D I've got a set of tripods on the way already... and that's 4 arms... so with your two sets, I'd have 8 arms in all... which is exactly how much I need... Now the only question would be... which of the following poses...

nzhn.jpg

t6ep.jpg

So far the third one on the far right is my favourite... I'm picturing it as Mistral, replacing that skull beneath her foot with a crushed Dwarf Gekko instead... Although the one on the far left's got her posture and attitude and look... What do you guys think?

The first one is definitely the best.

+10 points if the base of the Mistral statue plays Stranger I Remain. :lol

There was another Version Zero but it sold for $300 from a Japanese seller. And back in March..I missed out on one (bidding) and it ended at roughly $280...but more importantly it was sealed and signed by Hideo Kojima. So that sure sucked. There is a guy on my local craigslist that has 2 of Version Zero signed and hes taking offers. I offered him $200 and he denied it and said he has a current offer of $600 -______-

Me likey MGS2, best MGS eva.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw[/ame]

Number 1 is my favourite. As a kid I thought it was so cool you were some dude in a snowy place and you had to snake in and pick equipment up. It fascinated me

Psycho Mantis, Vulcan raven, fighting grey fox, going through the wolf cave and meryl getting shot, sniper wolf dying, shooting down a jet with a rocket launcher, running up those stairs and abseiling down, first going into the place they were holing metal gear and the music going 'zumbbb' haha

To getting tortured, actually facing metal gear and then fighting liquid on top of REX and then that mad rush in the jeep at the end

Probably the best game ever made imo. Definitely the best MGS

Back