Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u all for warm welcome to this nice forum:) and thank u Kiva for explaining images.
bangkok_wolf i bought them loose of a dutch webshop in blind boxes, im still looking to purchase the full set, if i get them double i'll let u know.

Bought these a few days ago,

Acording to the seller these are the verry earliest samples, and Tod Mcfarlane wasnt happy with the colors and he wanted them to be darker and to add a wash.
Does any1 knows if this is true and if there are more colours out there? the only info i could find on internet was a youtube comment where some1 mentioned the 2nd wash is hard to find.

3D22F2D9-99ED-48E1-80DD-895C1ED973C2-1162-0000015BE7590A56_zpsb09b6235.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEHkeB_xcyM[/ame]

Screw Kiefer, screw Hayter, I think Stephen Hawking should voice for Snake (and everyone else) in the next game.:rotfl

Last edited:
Not my lcd game i'm afraid. It's on ebay.
Anybody willing to sell me their Ground Zero Sneaking Suit Boss?
I'll pay good money for it or trade even whatever.

just did a mod on my rex! if you bend his railgun arm down as far as it will go, you can get the green piston peg out of the grey piston tube. if you trim the green peg about 1/8 of an inch down with some nail clippers or some wire cutters you wont get that bending resistance (or :gah: weakening/whitening) when trying to get to that last click that supports the railgun weight. doing this will take away the resistance that makes it droop and fall down all the time. just make sure you dont trim it too much though. my railgun stays up just fine now.

Already gone, good find for someone who doesn't have all four yet.

Any word on when the comic con bobble head is going to be on the Konami online store?

just did a mod on my rex! if you bend his railgun arm down as far as it will go, you can get the green piston peg out of the grey piston tube. if you trim the green peg about 1/8 of an inch down with some nail clippers or some wire cutters you wont get that bending resistance (or :gah: weakening/whitening) when trying to get to that last click that supports the railgun weight. doing this will take away the resistance that makes it droop and fall down all the time. just make sure you dont trim it too much though. my railgun stays up just fine now.

Hmmm will have to try that myself. Thanks

sold for 350 and relisted for 300 :\ seems to good to be. and how's there pre-order for snake and cyborg. Snake's going to the 200s now.

I wouldn't trust preorders on eBay from sellers that I'm not familiar with, a lot can go wrong and if I recall there's a loophole on Paypal that puts buyers at a disadvantage.

Back