Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry Ryan. My entire collection is in open air and they don't really attract dust. But the Raidens do get funk on them because of the rubber material, which reminds me I should clean all five of mine :lol

I wouldn't worry Ryan. My entire collection is in open air and they don't really attract dust. But the Raidens do get funk on them because of the rubber material, which reminds me I should clean all five of mine :lol

Thanks brother, I'm so hesitant to let them to breathe. So all 5 of your Raidens are on display right? How and how often do you dust them? Must be a nightmare to keep all of your 1/6 stuff dust free!

Come to think of it, I'm sure PAKs are less prone to wear by dust than 1/6 figures. For my Hot Toys, you already know I have these:

20130417150306.jpg

I haven't really dusted any of my PAK before, just the shelves. I'll dust the Raidens tonight and I'll report back. My 1/6 collection requires a lot of up keep and I don't do it as much as I should. I did clean everything off this past weekend. Over 30 1/6 figures is too much to do.

^That's a mighty fine display. I have all of those, too. No place to display them, though :(.

I dot think the medicom set is a reissue; the bbts says they found a resource for them somewhere. Could be new old stock in a Japanese warehouse...

I believe that never is a good deal over $100 except for Solidus but considering the current status of the, as our friend said before, the scalpers on ebay, then yeah, I think is a good deal :)

Where's Nicholson Joker?! :horror

It will be there eventually, I need to remodel the place to accomadate more figures.

^That's a mighty fine display. I have all of those, too. No place to display them, though :(.

About frikkin time you showed us something, Solidus. Anything! Just show us the closet where you keep them, I can't recal the last photo you posted. :lol

Everybody talking a bout cheap PAK Solid Snake, Ninja and Medicom UDF just keep in mind there are bootleg version of those.

Back