Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was tempted to try and get another PAK Raiden and poke around the customs creations threads to see if anybody could make decal sheets with the desperado logo so i could of made a custom. Was just a passing idea and i dont think anybody would have the time to meassure out everything and actually print them to size unless they themelves wanted to do it on their figures.

Lightning can strike more than once so I can see you getting a fairly reasonable Raiden at some point. Medicom would make a killing if they reissued it.

Its a shame Hot Toys never got around to making it despite it winning their poll. What Metal Gear figure does the public want? The Fear? Shalashaska? MGS2 Snake? Raiden won! Here have a transvestite Boss :(

They could do Fox-hound and make an utter killing in the amount of cash they could get. But of course... unless it's a Marvel franchise they won't pursue it.

Its a shame Hot Toys never got around to making it despite it winning their poll. What Metal Gear figure does the public want? The Fear? Shalashaska? MGS2 Snake? Raiden won! Here have a transvestite Boss :(

That poll was bull****.

to be honest, if you show 2 hot toys action figure to random 5-10 year old kid, one is mgs2 snake and the other is ironman (or any other character from the franchise), they will pick up ironman for sure.

that was what hot toys after. the geeks surely bought them at the preorders. the hypist and opportunist at a later time, considering the movie succeded. and the borjuis (and also the spoiled kids and teenagers) will become after-release consumers.

solid snake ? some dude with a bandana and a beard ? who is this middle-aged man in a tight suit ? lets go make another ironman, this time with flowers and pink scheme. we need to get female customers so we can get moar money

to be honest, if you show 2 hot toys action figure to random 5-10 year old kid, one is mgs2 snake and the other is ironman (or any other character from the franchise), they will pick up ironman for sure.
5-10 year olds can buy $200 figures these days ?! They literally arent even old enough to buy these figures because they are 15+

Umm yeah I don't even like the HT figures. Let's see some justice and start doing some Premium Format figures! I know a lot of you guys on this thread like the kai and HT figures but the PF statues are more to my liking.

Keep the faith, Brethren. We will see additional Hot Toys MGS figures. Just believe :pray:

217.gif

Holy snap, not that you guys will care or not but I had to share an awesome deal that I just got on eBay with someone xD

I got an alert to my phone with Metal Gear PAK updates and this guy had BOTH Solid Snake AND Gray Fox with their boxes and accessories for $150 "Buy it Now", saw it and without a doubt snagged it.

I already them..paid $150 each x___x (recently got into collecting) but I may resell them or trade them for other MGS stuff...let me know if anyone is looking for these guys!

5-10 year olds can buy $200 figures these days ?! They literally arent even old enough to buy these figures because they are 15+

as i said, spoiled kids and teenagers. there are many rich parents in here, despite being 3rd world country. and also Hottoys prices in here are not that expensive. the only HT figure that exceeds $200 mark was ironman MK42 for about $220. i got big boss for $140.

age restriction ? what age restriction ? even 13yo kids can buy liquor and cigarettes at 7eleven in here.

age restriction ? what age restriction ? even 13yo kids can buy liquor and cigarettes at 7eleven in here.
5-10 year olds collect $200 Hot Toy figures and you can buy cigs and alcohol when you are 13? Where is this place you live?

Holy snap, not that you guys will care or not but I had to share an awesome deal that I just got on eBay with someone xD

I got an alert to my phone with Metal Gear PAK updates and this guy had BOTH Solid Snake AND Gray Fox with their boxes and accessories for $150 "Buy it Now", saw it and without a doubt snagged it.

I already them..paid $150 each x___x (recently got into collecting) but I may resell them or trade them for other MGS stuff...let me know if anyone is looking for these guys!

What!?!?! That's a steal!!! I'm so jealous right now. I guess that's what I get for winning that UDF auction we were both bidding on. ebay karma is a cruel mistress. I'm interested in them PM me

5-10 year olds collect $200 Hot Toy figures and you can buy cigs and alcohol when you are 13? Where is this place you live?

the land of chaos and corruption, indonesia. where the hype won over quality for toys :p

outer heaven should be built in indonesia

Anyone here a bad enough dude to drop $1000 on a life size MGS2 Snake statue? Someone has it up on ebay. I actually considered it but my wife would kill me. probably by repeatedly choking me out until she hear a snap ala Snake just add insult to injury...er death

theres actually 3 of those. theyre made by a company called OXMOX. mgs2 snake, mgs3 naked snake (tiger stripes), and theres also mgs4 old snake on a pedestal crouching with a spot to store games in it.

Back