Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscf6865z.jpg

dscf6869v.jpg

dscf6874.jpg

dscf6876z.jpg

Woah, the JP game is visually better. The cyborgs dont have fake red blood anymore. Its the milky substance like from MGS4. You cut up the cyborgs and theres milk everywhere, it doesnt just come out in tiny spurts of red and vanish like on our release. Theres milk all over the road!

Woah, the JP game is visually better. The cyborgs dont have fake red blood anymore. Its the milky substance like from MGS4. You cut up the cyborgs and theres milk everywhere, it doesnt just come out in tiny spurts of red and vanish like on our release. Theres milk all over the road!

It's an actual regional visual change? I remember the first Uncharted game did not have any blood on my Japanese MGS4 Hagane PS3. Same disc, different outcome.

Ive just finished the first level, The jobber Cyborgs you fight all expell white cyborg juice, and it doesnt just fly out as you slash them it covers the floor around you. The cut scenes are also altered so its white substance for the cyborgs. I also noticed in my fight with Sam on the train he had a different fighting style, and was easier. During the first part of the battle he jumped on to another carrige ,taunted me then came back for some more. Then i was walking around leaking milk once i lost my arm and my eye. It makes it look alot cooler IMO when the substance actually flows out and covers the streets when you battle

Ive just finished the first level, The jobber Cyborgs you fight all expell white cyborg juice, and it doesnt just fly out as you slash them it covers the floor around you. The cut scenes are also altered so its white substance for the cyborgs. I also noticed in my fight with Sam on the train he had a different fighting style, and was easier. During the first part of the battle he jumped on to another carrige ,taunted me then came back for some more. Then i was walking around leaking milk once i lost my arm and my eye. It makes it look alot cooler IMO when the substance actually flows out and covers the streets when you battle

Yup, definitely another case of censorship the same way I experienced with Uncharted. Well, at least this one turned out cool eh? :lol

If it wasnt for the fact in MGS4 he had white blood id of thought it was weak. But the new effect of the blood remaining on the floor and finding it splashing the "camera" during stealth kills is a nice feature

you guys should search PAKs in my country. i got solid snake MIB for $75, big boss sneaking suit bib $65, and i traded jungle fatigue for batman armored. and battle armor big boss (bootleg) for $45.

Bootlegs might be a much better way of getting the figures. From what I remember about the MGS1 bootlegs, they weren't really any different in terms of quality but the Ninjas had misprints on their heads.

my battle armor big boss is the fake one. the rest was legit, i even used my peacewalker codes.

Hmm it might be wishful thinking but MGS2 Snake. I don't think they will finish MGS2 out with just Solidus and Raiden. I think it's also too soon to delve into another MGS game other than doing more from MGS1.

God. Me and CQC got raped for how much we paid. Speaking of which I should be getting my Yellow by the end of the week.

Honestly, I hope MGS2 SS come out over a reissue of MGS1 SS. That face sculpt was just atrocious. I'd like to see a reissue of Cyborg Ninja though. I wasn't in the whole collecting business when he was released. Now he's like what $250? :gah:

Honestly, I hope MGS2 SS come out over a reissue of MGS1 SS. That face sculpt was just atrocious. I'd like to see a reissue of Cyborg Ninja though. I wasn't in the whole collecting business when he was released. Now he's like what $250? :gah:

Snake and Ninja flew past all the other MGS PAK's. I think whenever a Red Ninja popped up it was at least 300$ but some sellers did cheapen it up.

They did botch the MGS1 sculpt for Snake. Mine almost looks crossed-eyed :lol

The Big Boss sculpts are better, but it's the wrong eye color. They gave him brown eyes instead of blue. Hopefully Liquid won't be as bad.

Back