Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of PAK SS I have a huge question, yesterday I started to pose him and wanted to make an articulation test. Thing is his right leg got out of the figure. I panic'd. A LOT. Until I realized it uses a ball joint so I attached it back. I put it back in the box tho.
But my question is: Is it normal on these PAK figures? I mean, most of them feel kinda sloppy, but Snake's fragility made me scared as f@#~€
And, well it didn't seem like it broke anything, no piece of anything fell or sound like it broke, but I want to make sure if this is common and I can pose him again no worries knowing that this is a common issue (?)

My Chun Li figure had a leg pop off but I put it right back on the ball joint. What you can do is put clear nail polish on it to tighten it up. It's common, it's hit of miss with PAK. Every figure has at least one defect. Don't sweat it.

Ball joints go flying on these things. They always go back together though. A lot of times if its hard plastic going into the PVC material you can heat it up with hot water and press it in tighter and let it cool and it will stay in way tighter. This doesn't work on hard plastic to hard plastic ball joints though unfortunately.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

there were bootleg battle armor BBs? i never saw one before, please post a pic so we can see it. besides solid and ninja, the only other i thought i heard of was the sneaking suit version. i got mine from hong kong but the box looks identical and the paint apps are beautiful just like the other peacewalker PAKs i have.

just because it isnt amazing doesnt mean it cant be eventful. i went to that car show that i had pics up for and it definitely was an event...................at least. not very amazing

I haven't been to car show since I was a kid. There was a replica K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider there, pretty cool.

wish i could have seen that at least. no offense, i know youre a batman guy. im am so tired of seeing every batmobile/pod/jet/helicopter/ect. they arent that appealing to me anymore.

I'm a Burton Batman guy. I could give a flying **** about the TDK series. I'm not a Batman nut, more casual than anything. I'm personally sick of superheroes as a whole since the whole Iron Man/Avengers thing. I haven't seen one of those movies, and I don't intend for as long as I live.

Id say the Metal Gear figures are really sturdy compared to other PlayArts figures. Id say the hip joints are the loosest parts but they're supported by that rubber crotch.
The very first Naked Snake was very loose compared to the MGS1 figures too.

Im hoping Konami realise that Solid is the fan favourite in the series and start making more merchandise (and games) featuring the biggest badass in Metal Gear!

Id say the Metal Gear figures are really sturdy compared to other PlayArts figures. Id say the hip joints are the loosest parts but they're supported by that rubber crotch.
The very first Naked Snake was very loose compared to the MGS1 figures too.

Im hoping Konami realise that Solid is the fan favourite in the series and start making more merchandise (and games) featuring the biggest badass in Metal Gear!

The rubber crotches are the worst. They come all deformed out of the packaging.

Snake is more interesting anymore considering Big Boss is watered down and beaten to death.

maybe Snake will make a return in a couple of years when there's really nothing left to do with Big Boss

i feel like snake will have some part in mgs5 somehow. they have to integrate him into this game so they can end BB's story. if there is 2 games as 1 like theyre saying mgs5 is there is plenty of room for this to happen. and plenty of game to nix BB.

Back