Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We wont know till the next batch, i think we'll get one from MGS2 and the other from either 3 or 4. Cant wait to see, which ones. Maybe we'll see at E3??

We wont know till the next batch, i think we'll get one from MGS2 and the other from either 3 or 4. Cant wait to see, which ones. Maybe we'll see at E3??

Maybe, I think it's inevitable were getting a MGS2 Snake. They might end up showing MGS3 or MGS4 figures, and at a later date they show MGS2 Snake later in the year.

i hope we dont see mgs3/mgs4 figs for a while. i want them to finish up 1/2/rising first. i want every character from PAK...................seriously. I WILL BUY THEM ALL.

Dunno if it's coming to this forum or not ,im really starting to hate anything thats not Mgs 1

Aslong as they make Mistral, Monsoon, Sam, MGS2 snake, Shalishaska, mgs4 raiden in PAK ill be happy. Though of course im wiling to settle for a medicom mgs 4 raiden if i find a cheap one.

Dunno if it's coming to this forum or not ,im really starting to hate anything thats not Mgs 1

In terms of story, it will never be surpassed by any future title. That's a fact. We need more collectibles from it, and MGS2 IMO.

Maybe PAK will throw us a bone and give us figures from Fox-Hound, mainly Psycho Mantis and Raven.

Well MGS1 was the perfect balance of everything. story, realism, character and feel, pure excellents i all areas.

On the figures, the most important thing is to make all the Snakes - specificly MGS2&4 Snakes for me. My other most wanted are already out (GreyFox, MGS2 Raiden)
p.s i want em to remake MGS1 Snake, infact the whole line to get rid of the weird body proportions lol

I think that we won't get MGS3 versions of PAK soon.
I think MGSV is top priority for now, and we already have too many Big Bosses from PAK. If there's any figure from 3, I want it to be anything but Jack. Although, I can change my mind if they dont use the PW headsculpt like the Hot Toys figure. That was a deal breaker for me.
Of course, Eva and The Boss are pretty much very important characters to not have a PAK version of them, The Fury would be cool too and of course, Young Ocelot.

And as for 4, I rather wait for some MGS1 Foxhound members and more on MGS2. Accesorie-wise speaking I found Fortune to be the most interesting along with Vulcan Raven. Sniper Wolf too if they add a little wolf to her like Macfarlane did :3

EDIT: Sniper Wolf is a MUST.

Decided to improve my Rex display...

Before

Add 14 Chain bases

Makes this

Might not be correct to scale but looks better than before

the leds i got werent the same white i have been using, bummers. i have a choice of redoing all my lights in a pure white or reordering some more of the natural white ones. not sure what i should do.........................does anyone have 1 detolf that would like a badass custom led kit for it? maybe i could just sell this set.

ututa6ar.jpg

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Back