Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody lookin' for a Yellow Raiden? My friend in Singapore is selling some brand new, EMS shipped, for $175. I'd get one, but I'm broke.

hi guys, i've been a silent reader for about a year hehe.
can i ask you guys some question ? my 3A rex cant keep the rail gun straight, the ratchet joint seems overwhelmed by the weight of it. what should i do ? thank you :D

Keifer Sutherand is playing Snake.

I was way off lol. Kojima said he wanted a character that can play the slight nuanced characteristics of a 49 year old. Giving a much more subtle approch to BigBoss. Im ok with it, i guess, but as long David Hayter is Solid Snake!!!

the Themes of MGSV is Race and Revenge

hi guys, i've been a silent reader for about a year hehe.
can i ask you guys some question ? my 3A rex cant keep the rail gun straight, the ratchet joint seems overwhelmed by the weight of it. what should i do ? thank you :D

Can't do anything, the joints were so poorly made and not made to bear such weight. My backpack dips over on the railgun side. 3A did a awful job with just about all the joints in it. Personally, they should of used a lighter material even though it feels "cheaper" that way.

Keifer Sutherand is playing Snake.

I was way off lol. Kojima said he wanted a character that can play the slight nuanced characteristics of a 49 year old. Giving a much more subtle approch to BigBoss. Im ok with it, i guess, but as long David Hayter is Solid Snake!!!

the Themes of MGSV is Race and Revenge

I thought "Race" back when he tweeted the clues, then thought "Nah, WTF would that even mean?"

Indeed, WTF does Metal Gear Solid even mean anymore at this point?

I thought "Race" back when he tweeted the clues, then thought "Nah, WTF would that even mean?"

Indeed, WTF does Metal Gear Solid even mean anymore at this point?

Bags of money.

It's story and purpose are so polluted that I don't even know what it is anymore.

MGS3-MGS5 is so over the place it's comical.

Did you mean "so all over the place?" MGS3 was pretty basic compared to the likes of MGS2. MGS1 and MGS3 work well as stand alone entries whereas MGS2 is where all the convolution truly started.

Did you mean "so all over the place?" MGS3 was pretty basic compared to the likes of MGS2. MGS1 and MGS3 work well as stand alone entries whereas MGS2 is where all the convolution truly started.

Well I don't really throw MGS3 under the bus in that aspect. What I mean is more MPO and MGSPW and now this BS. The story is beyond convoluted.

I think MGS2 gets too much hate, at least the story as a whole and the path of the oncoming games was laid out. Every Big Boss pre-sequel is cluster **** after cluster ****.

Well I don't really throw MGS3 under the bus in that aspect. What I mean is more MPO and MGSPW and now this BS. The story is beyond convoluted.

I think MGS2 gets too much hate, at least the story as a whole and the path of the oncoming games was laid out. Every Big Boss pre-sequel is cluster **** after cluster ****.

Exactomundo. The fact that PO and PW are on PSP with shoehorned characters from later entries, and with the former being subtlely swept under the rug. I'll drink to that :duff

Exactomundo. The fact that PO and PW are on PSP with shoehorned characters from later entries, and with the former being subtlely swept under the rug. I'll drink to that :duff

That's another thing! Kojima put so much stock into PW, not PO so much, and it wasn't even on a ****ing console!

I know I know, I ***** about PW but goddamn it, it doesn't deserve the reverence it gets. Yes I know Mother Base was the **** and all, but the story was so blah. I hope MGS5 pulls it out of the liquid filled commode it's in.

At least MPO's story "felt" like MGS too a degree.

Having Sokolov still alive was such a brain fart.

At least MPO's story "felt" like MGS too a degree.

Having Sokolov still alive was such a brain fart.

I love MPO. Sokolov being alive kinda hinted at Volgin not actually being the bad guy, he was playing a role and in the end everyone but Snake were playing roles.

Damn, I gotta play MGS3 again someday.

Back