Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MGS4 Solid Snake 6" Medicom series 1 and 2
MGS2 Snake "Pliskin" Yamato

Those are just off the top of my head, there may be others.

Forgot the 6" MGS4, and the 12" Medicom. Yikes, as if MGS4 never existed. :slap

I think that's all of them.

Don't forget the McFarlane Afro Snake and Chuck Norris Snake.

Hey Plis, hope you're feeling better! :clap

someone knows were i can get the play arts kai gekkos... it was mentioned a few sides ago... but cant find it anymore...

also ther should be some on amazon... but now there gone!

so some one can help me out??

cheers

Amazon is where I got mine, but you may want to try picking up the MG Rising Premium Package if you can't find the singles anywhere.

Go to urban collector.com they have them up for pre-order for $26 plus shipping. You have to type in gekko you cant type in Metal Gear it won't come up.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Bought a yellow Raiden for $160. I've come to the realization that we are going to get raped on these area specific releases. Rather than miss out I just bought the damn thing. Not sure if anyone caught the message I left earlier about what color Raiden goes with what geographical area. If you don't live there you're not going to get a good deal unfortunately. White UK, red America, yellow Japan, and blue is Hong Kong.

Finally got my tiger stripe naked snake in.............

gahyzesu.jpg

thats a cool idea. i think the jacket will have to be severely tailored though. not sure what size that thing figure is. i can post some pics if you want of the actual gekko figures. did you get the riobot ones or the ones from the LE?

I preordered the riobot ones from Urbancollector. The Jacket isnt as big as the photo portrays but its really thin and looks easy to trim up

seller: yjjyhgfju on ebay has the rising LE with the gekkou for $55 plus cheap shipping if anyone would like to know. i dont see having 5 raidens without at least 1 set of them.

I ordered a second set of Tripods from Urban collector.

Where the hell is the Blue and Yellow Raidens for PO?

dude, they are region specific. white=uk, red=usa, yellow=japan, blue=hong kong. sad but true. i already got a yellow in the mail, red is paid, and i already own white and original.

ebay for yellow, its already been released may 31st. preorders sold out in 5 minutes. youre looking at at least $140 before shipping. blue i have no clue, but undoubtably well be paying rape rates for that one too.

I'm looking to sell one of my Solidus's. It just doesn't have the swords and scabbards. PM me if interested.

Back