Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that from the maker of the most annoying video on Youtube(tm)? I think he made a MGS2 run. Very painful to watch to say the least.

y997tW.jpg

x8XrKT.jpg

xjmpLT.jpg

Liquid looks excellent :rock; and Raiden I think the problem is the head, the body it's very good.

I'll have to preorder Liquid when he's available, because he looks so awesome that I think he will go out of stock very fast.

It's such a shame that I didn't get the Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja Play Arts Kai at the time, if any of you want to sell one of them at a decent price please let me know, the prices on ebay are crazy $250+...

Hey Plis, your'e all good now? :clap

Eh, still in a lot of pain but I feel better now. I had to go to the ER on Tuesday night since I was vomiting up a lot of blood and they kept me over night. I get the braces out of nose on Monday which I'm looking forward to since I can breathe through my nose again. I haven't eaten or slept much in the last 3 days.

Eh, still in a lot of pain but I feel better now. I had to go to the ER on Tuesday night since I was vomiting up a lot of blood. I get the braces out of nose on Monday which I'm looking forward to since I can breathe through my nose again.

I'm not familiar with the procedure but I can imagine it being a drag to go trough. Well at least you're back, and you got some catching up to do *cough, Robocop unveil* Regardless, wish you a speedy recovery buddy! :hi5:

I'm not familiar with the procedure but I can imagine it being a drag to go trough. Well at least you're back, and you got some catching up to do *cough, Robocop unveil* Regardless, wish you a speedy recovery buddy! :hi5:

Whoa what happened, did I miss something???

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Yeah I'm getting both Robo and ED, God I was out of the game 3 days and all hell breaks loose :lol

I had my deviated Septum corrected and my tonsils removed since I've had back to back throat infections. Do not, I repeat do not get these procedures done at the same time.

I've had strep throat multiple times in the past few years and once you get that rolling you're prone to all sorts of tonsil problems, and I added the septum surgery in so maybe I can breathe better.

Off topic, but still within MGS subject matter - can anyone recommend a decent 1/6 camo. I want to get the Hot Toys Snake, but I'm not loving the suit he comes with. Any suggestions/examples would be appreciated!

Liquid looks great, except for the rolled up sleeve. Raiden looks good too, I wasn't going to get Solidus, but I might get him now to go with Raiden. I guess I'll probably pick up Meryl now too.

I'm really hoping they get to Mantis, Wolf and Raven now, and finish up the MGS1 lineup.

Why would you not get Solidus?
Is one of the most gorgeous PAK figures ever released, I mean: DAT SNAKE ARMS.

Another off topic too but guys, need your advice:
I finally got a Medicom RAH Raiden figure. Amazing piece of work except for the known mobility issues. The thing is: The visor broke. Not the visor itself but the little legs on the sides and part of the main piece which I manage to retrieve. Do you know if it/how can be fixed/glued? Can the head be deattached and stuff? I have a huge assembling problems in terms of skill

Why would you not get Solidus?
Is one of the most gorgeous PAK figures ever released, I mean: DAT SNAKE ARMS.

$100 is a lot for a PAK figure, IMO, plus I was only going to get MGS1 figures and I have the first Big Boss figure. I think MGS2 Raiden is changing my opinion of the matter.

Back