Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the guys who got their revoltech snakes, did your figure have a tight bandanna peg hole at snakes back? the one i saw on a local shop here on the philippines has a tight one andi think you have to drill it to make slot for the bandanna peg. I asked for a different stock just to make sure

Yeam mine didnt even have a hole. I freaked out at first till i realised it was extra paint or rubber. I burst it open with a tooth pick and voilà

The figure is awesome, i just wish it was a tad bigger and the neck-head joint wasn't soo loosey-goosey. Need more now!

What's your worst MGS-related missed opportunity? Mine has to be not getting the PC version of MGS2 at dirt cheap when it came out. Another was the MGS Pilot Disc someone was selling for $10.

I bought the original Medicom tiger stripe and zombie paint, for a high price, a few months before the re-release was announced :mad::mad::mad:

i guess my zombie face is still the con-exclusive and there both mint

Don't feel bad, I paid the same as you. Snake feels like his leg is broken at the calf where the swivel would be and Raiden had all broken wrist pegs and I had to fix some things with superglue to make it perfect and I still paid 500 bucks for both of them. I'm just looking for the olive drab version now for a decent price, it seems like I can't get him any cheaper than $200 right now.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Broken? Damn that sucks, aside from Snake's webbing having some wear on it from me trying to tighten it up since it looked baggy it's in good shape. Raiden's extra wrist pegs broke so I've had to use like my last spares :slap

Im... really pissed with no news on the PAKs figures.
I want Liquid.

BADLY.

Me too man, he's my favorite character aside from Snake himself.

Im... really pissed with no news on the PAKs figures.
I want Liquid.

BADLY.

At least you have a picture and know he's coming soon, unlike other characters (i hate Liquids face sculpt grr)
I noticed that usually from first images to release product it takes about 8months for Play Arts figures.

At least you have a picture and know he's coming soon, unlike other characters (i hate Liquids face sculpt grr)
I noticed that usually from first images to release product it takes about 8months for Play Arts figures.

hehe actually I google'd again the pictures. I really dig his headsculpt, looks like a douge, and he IS a ******, so it's cooler for me :p
dat scumbag liquid.

where the **** is my teefury shirt???? they shipped it like 5 days ago and it still says electronic info received on ups. i hate it when they do that crap with shipping its so annoying!

Gonna add some lighting on Raidens sword in photoshop , it's a great figure by Play Arts-maybe their best !

Amazing shots, Sir Onesixth!

Shotmaker said:
THIS!! Why did they give him a rolled up sleeve!?!?!?! I just don't get it.

I always thought there was some artwork by Shinkawa which had Liquid with his sleeve rolled-up but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now since I can't find it.

Maybe it has something to do with that arm now being Liquid Ocelot's and Square Enix got confused?

Maybe it has something to do with that arm now being Liquid Ocelot's and Square Enix got confused?
Thats what i was thinking. When i saw the figure i was like, " hey its like during the tanker mission in MGS 2 when Liquid takes over Ocelots body and rolls up his sleeve so we can see the arm-.... wait a minute but this is a Liquid figure".

It is a weird choice

After some long thoughts, I finally decided to get the black PAK Raiden as apposed to the Limited Edition Plasma Lamp. I hope I made the right choice!

THIS!! Why did they give him a rolled up sleeve!?!?!?! I just don't get it.:pfft:

I don't either, never was there a time in MGS1 did it have it rolled up.

I always thought there was some artwork by Shinkawa which had Liquid with his sleeve rolled-up but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now since I can't find it.

Thats what i was thinking. When i saw the figure i was like, " hey its like during the tanker mission in MGS 2 when Liquid takes over Ocelots body and rolls up his sleeve so we can see the arm-.... wait a minute but this is a Liquid figure".

It is a weird choice

Never was artwork for that either. I honestly can't even guess the reasoning behind it other than them being confused as you said :dunno

After some long thoughts, I finally decided to get the black PAK Raiden as apposed to the Limited Edition Plasma Lamp. I hope I made the right choice!

I have the black & white Raidens WITH the lamp :monkey3

ill be getting that lamp very soon within the next 2 weeks or so. i just ordered the usb drive from EE. for under $20 shipped i dont mind throwing money into the fire for it.

I have the black & white Raidens WITH the lamp :monkey3

Boo!:lol If you had to save one, which would it be?

ill be getting that lamp very soon within the next 2 weeks or so. i just ordered the usb drive from EE. for under $20 shipped i dont mind throwing money into the fire for it.

I forgot about the USB drive! There's also a headset too isn't there?

Back