Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your collection made me so happy that I start to cry a little, awesome stuff <3

Oh stop it :lol Why did it do that? My collection is pretty mild compared to some other boardies.

How do the Medicom figures compare size-wise to the McFarlane ones?

They are pretty much exactly in scale with each other, I had pics on my Photobucket but I can't find them. But take my word for it, they are in exact scale.

Oh stop it :lol Why did it do that? My collection is pretty mild compared to some other boardies.

They are pretty much exactly in scale with each other, I had pics on my Photobucket but I can't find them. But take my word for it, they are in exact scale.

I love your MGS collection too. Stop making me want the PAK figures! I swore off them as I have too many as is :lol

Thanks for that confirmation! Guess I can go get Vamp, Boss, etc.

I love your MGS collection too. Stop making me want the PAK figures! I swore off them as I have too many as is :lol

Thanks for that confirmation! Guess I can go get Vamp, Boss, etc.

The Medicoms are better than McFarlane in terms of accuracy (but MGS2 Snake is hideous) and they compliment the McFarlane's surprisingly well.

I found a pic you can use to gauge it sort of, I did a few shots last night of a few of my shelves together and you can see the Medis/Revoltech Snake under the McFarlanes sort of.

DSC00096.jpg

Yep, I made it out of my girlfriends pants she doesn't need anymore :lol

022-2.jpg
An idea which turned out great! Nice work.

Awesome collection you have... Seeing how you display all of those PAK makes me alittle sad that
I decided to part with my ninja :( [as he's not a protagonist in the serie] to maximize my limited
space and have a ground rule on what I'll buy in the future. Moved all the MGS figures out from the
display cabinet to have only 1/6 figures in it. With this, the only MGS PAK I [hope] will be getting in
the futures are Liquid, Boss, Naked and Old.

Here are where they stand now...

001ne.png

003exw.png

( >>>HERE's<<< how they were )

An idea which turned out great! Nice work.

Awesome collection you have... Seeing how you display all of those PAK makes me alittle sad that
I decided to part with my ninja :( [as he's not a protagonist in the serie] to maximize my limited
space and have a ground rule on what I'll buy in the future. Moved all the MGS figures out from the
display cabinet to have only 1/6 figures in it. With this, the only MGS PAK I [hope] will be getting in
the futures are Liquid, Boss, Naked and Old.

Here are where they stand now...

001ne.png

003exw.png

( >>>HERE's<<< how they were )

That's a pretty good collection, those acrylic cases sure do look sexy. :monkey3

So many people are hitting themselves they passed on most of the PAK.

Yay, I managed to score Medicom RAH MGS4 Old Snake and Raiden for decent prices. Well, decent compared to how much they go for now a days.

Hard to think that Old Snake and Raiden are the cheapest 1/6 figures that I ever bought.

Back