Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm being serious, Jason. You constantly derail The Dark Knight Metal Gear Rises threads with MGS stuff. Just stop man!

so yeah, I would love to have MGS4 Guns of the Dark Knight retconned

Edit: Any of you bought the 25th version of MGS4? does every copy of every region includes de double sided poster? I saw it recently, and its awesome <3 a guy over here is selling that poster for USD$15

Edit: Any of you bought the 25th version of MGS4? does every copy of every region includes de double sided poster? I saw it recently, and its awesome <3 a guy over here is selling that poster for USD$15

I did recently, it's a nice little edition with the double sided poster but you could probably buy the game for that price now, new or second-hand.

Funnily enough, the Shinkawa image on that poster is the on another poster I got from Eurogamer last year so I can keep in the case to prevent damage :yess:

I wonder if that poster is in every region of the game, in Chile there's the EU and US versions of it and I MIGHT want to buy the European just because of the cover, although the original release of the EU artwork is awesome. But I want to be sure if that version still has the poster OR, just buy the poster alone. Having multiple copies of the same game is not my thing and I don't want to start lol

To the guys who got their revoltech snakes, did your figure have a tight bandanna peg hole at snakes back? the one i saw on a local shop here on the philippines has a tight one andi think you have to drill it to make slot for the bandanna peg. I asked for a different stock just to make sure

You're exaggerating. Don't make fun. What if they hear you? I wouldnt want to be you if that happened.........

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Don't worry i'm not singling yours out buddy i'm just commenting on them in general. He's probably trying to look good for Kaz

To the guys who got their revoltech snakes, did your figure have a tight bandanna peg hole at snakes back? the one i saw on a local shop here on the philippines has a tight one andi think you have to drill it to make slot for the bandanna peg. I asked for a different stock just to make sure

Might is slightly tight, like it won't move without human fingers to force it.

I tried searching eBay for the Yamato Sniper Wolf and no luck getting one at a decent price. I still can't get over the fact that I passed up an offer for her last year, brand new at $30. Just one more to complete my Yamato collection! :gah:

I didn't rub it in.........it happens to the best of us. If you saw the rape I performed to get those you'd cry.
Oh by the way thanks!

I didn't rub it in.........it happens to the best of us. If you saw the rape I performed to get those you'd cry.
Oh by the way thanks!

What's your worst MGS-related missed opportunity? Mine has to be not getting the PC version of MGS2 at dirt cheap when it came out. Another was the MGS Pilot Disc someone was selling for $10.

I think it has to be missing a nib olive drab snake rah for $100 or maybe a UK exclusive mgs4 with the od snake figure for $200 where its about $700-$1000 now. I'm so mad at that one the most.

What's your worst MGS-related missed opportunity? Mine has to be not getting the PC version of MGS2 at dirt cheap when it came out. Another was the MGS Pilot Disc someone was selling for $10.

I bought Old Snake and Raiden Medicom RAH figures for 500$ and they were listed as MIB but after inspection they were obviously opened and tampered with already. I don't care right now since I've had them for a few years and it's a old wound now.

Don't feel bad, I paid the same as you. Snake feels like his leg is broken at the calf where the swivel would be and Raiden had all broken wrist pegs and I had to fix some things with superglue to make it perfect and I still paid 500 bucks for both of them. I'm just looking for the olive drab version now for a decent price, it seems like I can't get him any cheaper than $200 right now.

Back