Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great. Although it would be better if it was only the iris that was red and not the whole eyeball.

Very impressive, though I think you could get a similar and much easier to do effect by simply using luminescent paint on the eye.

Brilliant work no doubt; sadly most of us aren't up to that skill level - I know I'm not.

Why hasn't anyone did it with Gray Fox yet? The Red version with a Green "Eye" would kick major ***.

From toyark

14062d1339873818-light1.jpg

14063d1339873818-light2.jpg

AAARRRRGGGHHHHRRRRRR!

Last edited:
I started to do mine a while ago but couldn't pull the plug on the bottom of the head and I didn't want to wreck the paint so I stopped. I already have the hole drilled into the head and have removed the lens. In the red gray fox had a green lens but a red light reference YouTube.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Us UK folk are always the last to get anything! the only time we get anything is when its an exclusive

:impatient:I'm waiting on the MGS2 Raiden and Snake. Raiden will look awesome next to his future self. And I missed the original Snake release, and just can't bring myself to pay the crazy amount people want for him.

Raiden just needs white hair instead of blonde and the hair needs to be flatter and not so fluffy :dunno

So many are punching themselves for missing out on Snake.

Us UK folk are always the last to get anything! the only time we get anything is when its an exclusive

It was never as bad before i came here. I used to do things that distracted me from the wait :lol

Dx11 is finally arriving..... at the end of May. Patience is a virtue i lend from but have never owned

I've been pretty surprised with the amount of stuff the UK has got for MGS in all honesty

It was never as bad before i came here. I used to do things that distracted me from the wait :lol

Dx11 is finally arriving..... at the end of May. Patience is a virtue i lend from but have never owned

I got DX11 about 2 or so weeks ago. I like it, but it's not awe inspiring. They completely missed likeness with the coat. It shouldn't have that furry material and it should be weathered and dirty looking.

Back