Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics man, thanks for sharing. Really getting into these PAK figures. It'd be cool if they were more available that you could grab loose pieces cheap to customize.

They are such awesome figures its ashame they fail at small but big details like face sculpt and colouring( well only the ninja)

Even on Snakes sculpt its small stuff like his weird upper lip, stoner eyes and huge forehead. what bugs me is one of their prototype face was much better :(

img0006dm.jpg

Man I've been wanting to get this Jungle Fatigues beauty.

They are such awesome figures its ashame they fail at small but big details like face sculpt and colouring( well only the ninja)

Even on Snakes sculpt its small stuff like his weird upper lip, stoner eyes and huge forehead. what bugs me is one of their prototype face was much better :(

Yeah dude the proto sculpt was badass, they really messed that up.

Just got my PP kaz pak figure. He's shiny on the head sculpt as well. I'll post pics later for anyone who's interested.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I also find that Play Arts has horrible quality control. My Big Boss figures have smudged paint jobs on the suits (along with various chips on the plastics), and Solidus suffers from a bent chest plate.

I also find that Play Arts has horrible quality control. My Big Boss figures have smudged paint jobs on the suits (along with various chips on the plastics), and Solidus suffers from a bent chest plate.

Every damn PAK ever made has at least 1 defect, it's inevitable. Their quality control is for ****.

Schould be Nearly impossible to get One of The Premium ones nower days! Because there are no markings on The Box and Most of The People dont know about The difference!!!

Every damn PAK ever made has at least 1 defect, it's inevitable. Their quality control is for ****.

I feel that I have to get some of them, though - especially if I want an assortment of different characters. I normally stick to 1/6 figures, but I highly doubt that we'll see another company make a large Solidus figure, like the Play Arts one anytime soon.

Also doubt it that hot toys will go on with The line! But when i remeber right... Than ashley mentioned something with doubt more with Mgs line and Putting Out The Charakters in his Own Interpretation.

Schould be Nearly impossible to get One of The Premium ones nower days! Because there are no markings on The Box and Most of The People dont know about The difference!!!

Um, no you're wrong but right about its rarity. There's another on eBay right now if you want it for $55 + $17 shipped. You're welcome.

ysupyded.jpg

yzy2y6aq.jpg

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Last edited:
Here's hoping for the eventual reissues of Solid Snake and Gray Fox. Well... I can care less about Snake, but I need Gray Fox :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Here's hoping for the eventual reissues of Solid Snake and Gray Fox. Well... I can care less about Snake, but I need Gray Fox :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

didnt they already do two reissues? then again they issued these peacewalker figures over 2 years ago so there is hope for you my friend. if they do a reissue of those i will buy a case of each, no lie.

Also doubt it that hot toys will go on with The line! But when i remeber right... Than ashley mentioned something with doubt more with Mgs line and Putting Out The Charakters in his Own Interpretation.

It's possible that Hot Toys will continue the line, the bigger question is how are the figures will look like if they do MGS1 & 2. I'm confident that if they do MGS4, PW & MGSV, it will look amazing.

Then again, a member here from Singapore said that there were almost ZERO pre-orders for MGS3, and I'd say it's not sought after here in Malaysia too.

Im in NEED of HT to make snake and raiden mgs4 version since I didnt have any money when Medi RAH figures were released

Im in NEED of HT to make snake and raiden mgs4 version since I didnt have any money when Medi RAH figures were released

If that happens, hope they go one step beyond by adding a MKII, more weapons, and the additional Face camo headsculpt. Oh, and cigarettes.

Back