Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just received my Hot Toys Boss figure. I was able to get it on ebay for $110.

For how much these retail at, I'm incredibly disappointed. Seriously, this thing blows for the price (even for the discounted price I paid). I have both of the Inflames Metal Boss figures, and they're easily twice the quality for a retail price that's at least $50 cheaper.

The figure's face is completely lifeless and the suit on it makes it incredibly hard to pose in any cool looking way. The hands on it fall off too easily too.

Don't know if I'll be buying Snake from hot toys now.

That's a great price!

The Big Boss Figure is a lot better than the Boss. The suit is still tight but not as tight as the Boss'. If i would have had to pass up either of them it would have been The Boss. The Big Boss figure is far better than the Metal Boss ones overall. Hopefully they release the BDU Big Boss :pray:

You can get her looking fairly good with some master futzing and patience. Just take your time man.

this may or may not be something im working on in the early stages.

dscf6219n.jpg

this may or may not be something im working on in the early stages.

dscf6219n.jpg

Oh my 1/7 scale Muramasa isn't good enough so you go and rip it off with a 1/1 scale? :mad:

:lol

Nice job so far, now if you can build the sheath with the M4 receiver that would truly be something.

Oh my 1/7 scale Muramasa isn't good enough so you go and rip it off with a 1/1 scale? :mad:

:lol

Nice job so far, now if you can build the sheath with the M4 receiver that would truly be something.
Nah no sheath! Im going to mod the handle to look more game accurate but It wont be identacle to Muramasa but its going to be close enough to be obvious what it is (besides the red blade)

Nah no sheath! Im going to mod the handle to look more game accurate/ It wont be identacle to Muramasa but its going to be close enough to be obvious what it is (besides the red blade)

Well... you could use a M4 airsoft and but it to fit around the end of it, then you would need to build the finger rings and trigger mechanism. But just the sword alone is awesome, great work so far Kiva :duff

I should probably be getting the Raiden by next week probably, I've always gotten stuff from the UK in about 2 weeks.

Well... you could use a M4 airsoft and but it to fit around the end of it,
If i did get into buying airsoft stuff it would be the samurai edge props!

Raiden shouldnt be too far off. I ordered a Re Archives Hunter at the same time from HK and its not landed yet. Im wondering if the flick of hair i made hug the head sculpt tighter will still be as i left i when it arrives or if having sat in the packing shape for the week or so will force it back to its original sticky-out. Either way, its just a 2 min job with a bit of boiling water and thumb/forefinger

If i did get into buying airsoft stuff it would be the samurai edge props!

Raiden shouldnt be too far off. I ordered a Re Archives Hunter at the same time from HK and its not landed yet. Im wondering if the flick of hair i made hug the head sculpt tighter will still be as i left i when it arrives or if having sat in the packing shape for the week or so will force it back to its original sticky-out. Either way, its just a 2 min job with a bit of boiling water and thumb/forefinger

I've always wanted those Samurai Edges.

They did Chris, Jill, and Barry and Barry's is retardedly expensive.

They also did Leon's Deagle, the 10 inch Deagle and the Magnum from Zero.

I nearly bought the golden lugers they did about 2 years ago but the seller was too paranoid to send it to me incase customs or whatever thought he was sending me real guns. I think it was some reason like that.

I nearly bought the golden lugers they did about 2 years ago but the seller was too paranoid to send it to me incase customs or whatever thought he was sending me real guns. I think it was some reason like that.

:lol so many Tokyo Maruis go through customs with no issue.

Not sure if its ok to post this but here it is anyway, If anyone is looking for a reasonably priced ThreeA Bambaland exclusive Rex, hit me up with a PM. Im in SoCal and fine with local pick up. Figure is MIB.

Just won a PAK Solidus Snake on eBay for just over £70, so I'm pretty happy with that. It's been opened, but hey, if it's going to save me an extra £25 then I can't say I care. Took some photos of some of my other PAK figures the other day too, so thought I'd post them here.

img0006dm.jpg

img0005mbi.jpg

img0011vu.jpg

img0004zj.jpg

Great pics man, thanks for sharing. Really getting into these PAK figures. It'd be cool if they were more available that you could grab loose pieces cheap to customize.

Back