Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if we're talking about the same guy, but someone PMd me a couple months back and sent me a bunch of pics he got from you for me to have it sculpted...I wonder if it's the same guy I forget his username.

Oh really? He's Japanese and uses a obviously uses a translator. How did turn out anyway Jack? Is this an easy sculpt?

But they would sell maybe one series for over 100$.

:horror Dayum! Will you get both sets eventually?

Here's how mine are displayed.
a6evy6u3.jpg

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Oh really? He's Japanese and uses a obviously uses a translator. How did turn out anyway Jack? Is this an easy sculpt?

I am pretty sure it's the same guy then. As of now, nothing has happened with it due to my sculptor friend already working on a few MGS sculpts at the moment. He's working on a "realistic" MGS2 Solid Snake at the moment, to match with the GZ sculpt he just finished up.

try theyre going for $250+ per series. yes ryan, that is if they are real. actually the fakes are that expensive too which really blows................

Just got my Solidus figure...damn he's impressive! Pics really don't do him justice.

Just retook pictures of my stuff couldn't stand using
uve3e9ez.jpg
ynu4yguv.jpg
mepademy.jpg
equze9an.jpg
renaduva.jpg
the stands anymore had to change it up and not cluster it so much

It's funny but the only PAK figures to really resemble their in-game models are the Final Fantasy figures, the rest seem to be a style all of their own. With that said though, I definitely see Yoji Shinkawa's artwork influencing the sculpts of the Metal Gear figures.

image_289821_orig.jpg

Take the PAK MGS2 Raiden with the hair going up (like David Bowie's lol), it looks much more like the artwork than the in-game model with the flat hair.

The pak mgs figures are definitely a derivative of the art work with some stylizations. Not sure why people get mad at the designs. That's what they look like to me. Except when they put extra **** on them like the new liquid snake. Who wants a rolled up sleeve and a huge pouch?

WellCQC....can I ask you....how the F.... did you get that leg so far forward and straight. his right leg...I can get the bent one...but not that straight one

Back