Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought mine has problem, so all of them are like that :)

I won't be surprise if they stop at Liquid. If they go for all member of Foxhound, how will they handle Decoy Octopus?
I actually would like to see the Cobra Unit. That would be epic :panic:

Raven would be bigger than Solidus in terms of scale. His box would be huge to fit that giant ammo drum and vulcan cannon.

That reminds me, we soo need a Genome Soldier!

Anyway,, anybody saw this? Seems like Kojima is trying to bring MGS into "less than popular" territory:

https://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=6237

I'd say it's about time! MGS3 and 4 were mostly trying too hard to please people, MGS2 on the other hand, did it's own thing.

I love MGS3, not MGS4 so much. But both were steps down in terms of a great story compared to MGS2.

I wonder what these taboos are that he keeps referring to...
so basically Kojima means cutting & decapitating people (cyborgs to be exact, right?) will artificial blood spraying around is "safer" ...

Errr then what kind of taboo can we see in an espionage/action (and alittle of war i presume) game - child soldiers killing one another? cannibalism similar to what one of the 4 beast did when she was young? (hope i didn't spoil anyone :lol) genocide in a hospital? (Phantom Pain trailer) ... I can't think of anything else :dunno

Hope we see something of MGS:GZ in E3

Last edited:
LOL no man, got it preordered from amiami with preorder discount. Only paid $89 shipped with EMS. :D

Not bad. I got it through Big Bad Toy Store and they get their shipment next month. I hopefully will be getting my White Raiden before then :clap

so basically Kojima means cutting & decapitating people (cyborgs to be exact, right?) will artificial blood spraying around is "safer" ...

Errr then what kind of taboo can we see in an espionage/action (and alittle of war i presume) game - child soldiers killing one another? cannibalism similar to what one of the 4 beast did when she was young? (hope i didn't spoil anyone :lol) genocide in a hospital? (Phantom Pain trailer) ... I can't think of anything else :dunno

Hope we see something of MGS:GZ in E3

You won't have to wait until E3. Kojima already announced he will be showing GZ at GDC (March 25-29)

I've got some great flexible display stands made for 1/6th figure which work great for the Play Arts Kai figures if you're interested.

I'm looking to get them sold for cost + shipping, which is around $5 + $3. Regular retail is $12+.

More info HERE.

The are fully adjustable - height, angle, etc. You can even take a base you already have and drill a small hole in it and then put this through the hold and make your own base using the flexible arm and wire "C".

They look like this:

DiD-table%20stand-1.jpg

I'm selling a Kotobukiya Rex model kit if anyone is interested. It's brand new and the runners are still sealed, but the box it comes in has a few dings it in which is how I received it.

The Zavvi exclusive is for both systems.

I see. The store had really vague information about the contents of the box, but it should be the one with Raiden figure. Though like I said, I most likely pass. I can get that ordinary Raiden if I like. It is the same figure.

My 3A Rex is finally shipping on the 5th, hard to believe after all these delays. Almost expecting another last minute delay email, haha.

Mine too. Just got the email from Sideshow. But man, can't believe the shipping is $45.

Back