Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the story. Still dont care. Youre wrong. Didnt need a monologue. Not going to lose sleep over a bickerer. Cry to your pillow. Youre a snoozefest.

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Thanks for the story. Still dont care. Youre wrong. Didnt need a monologue. Not going to lose sleep over a bickerer. Cry to your pillow. Youre a snoozefest.

Thanks Jason. How I do business has no baring on my reputation and what I talk about on this forum. I'm a business man, so I don't need to apologize for jack ****. I don't care about someone else getting a fare retail price when I got bills to pay. If someone would come close to my price of course I have wiggle room and I will gladly accept. If someone messages me on eBay and wants to go for a lower price outside of eBay I will do it. After eBay takes their fees I will be out 20$ or so dollars plus shipping. So STFU you butt hurt baby.

By the way I don't scalp I give really damn good deals on my stuff all I mentioned in the beginning was if you can't save then you can't save just buy it

One individual who I like to refer to a lot who will remain nameless kept pestering me for the Solid Snakes I had listed in this forum. He kept offering me retail prices and I kept refusing since I would like a little more than what I paid for since their higher in value at that point.

It baffles me that someone thinks a seller should cut someone slack they don't even know just because they have a mutual interest in the product.

If someone like Jason for example wanted something I was selling, considerations on pricing would definitely be considered since Jason is helpful with informing people on MGS listings.

I guess I'm not a real mgs fan because I paid way too much for some of my things

I dropped 200$ on my Red Ninja and I did not once ***** about the price, ever. I know the game of the secondary market so I'm not going to go on a forum and bellyache over it. I'm glad I got it for even that much.

I buy and sell to fund the hobby. I've taken gambles and bought an extra of something or two to sell later. I've never gouged on a board though...

thank you. thats the flip. id do something like that on ebay possibly but never to a boardee. although i would mark it up minimally. i think 80-90 for snake is fair seeing my lcs sells him for 70. thats if i had it to give. so i dont think 110 is too bad on ebay. it sucks but its an "F" it thing sometimes. when i POd him he was 53. you snooze you lose. when there arent any and people have held them for you they want to be compensated for their monies being tied up for however long they had to hold the items. ill tell you what crowninghorse, dont buy a house, car, boat, motorcycle, or rv. because youll get gouged over and over as soon as you get one.

I would have PO'd him if I could have, but I'm not in Japan! (which is ridiculous by the way!!):mad:

The fact you all continue to comment on this simply shows how much you've taken to heart me calling you out.

Again, I'm not doing it to offend, I'm simply calling a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel. If you're going to scalp, fine. But then don't say you're helping perpetuate the hobby or the MGS property. You're not. And if you think you are, you're delusional. You're blowing smoke up your own arse to make yourself feel better.

And if you buy a figure for over retail, great! If you can afford to do it, that's your decision.

As I've said, I've sold stuff for more than retail. Likewise, I've also bought stuff (I really wanted) for more than retail. I'm no different or better or worse than you.

You simply need to consider what you're doing and what you think you're doing. If you think you're helping a fellow fan out by selling them a figure for $150 that you bought for $70, you're truly helping them get the figure...but you're also putting a price on how much your passion - and your desire to share your passion - is worth.

That's between you and your conscience...and I'm glad I got under your skin and made you think.

Oh...and I lied. I'm still here and not going anywhere anytime soon. This thread is way too entertaining.

How I do business has no baring on my reputation...

How you do business says EVERYTHING about who you are and who you are in your business practices shapes your reputation.
What you say on these forums says all I need to know about you and your character.

Your utter lack of understanding that and your inappropriate comments are why you and I will never ever do business.

Not that you'd want to take advantage of that anyhow...

Oh...and I lied. I'm still here and not going anywhere anytime soon. This thread is way too entertaining.

1280722714336.jpg

You didn't get under anyone's skin. You're just a irritating person who has this weird collector's code. You live in a dream world. You got two other members who said they do same exact thing but you will continue to pester me.

On a lighter note, my Rising UK edition w/ Raiden shipped finally. Maybe you can go bother him over his price since he's selling it for close to 100$ over retail since you're the superhero for the secondary market. I'm not some whining baby over flipped prices, I either buy it or I don't. And I don't go on these giant manifestos about how good a person I am to other collectors. This place is for discussing the series/collectibles and nothing more.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
do you think that hot toys may release an OLD SNAKE figure? Medicom one is ugly and overpriced...what you think?

I feel theyll get to it eventually but I don't think anytime soon unfortunately it took over 3 years now to get naked Snake and the boss

Back