Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plis, he was 220 from square enix right off the bat. i dont think his price went up too considerably. except for the gougers. snake and ninja went up up to 5 times!!!! ridiculous. period.

He was? Cool, then theres an ebayer selling one for around that if I recall correctly. Thats why I need to find out the RRP on Solidus before I get gouged!

i have a collecting OCD maybe she wasnt plis, but i needed it. i dont buy pfs ora any of that stuff right now so a big purchase like that isnt really a big deal IMO.plus i bought it a year ago and paid close to retail. @ 200 bucks youd spend it on ninja and white raiden or maybe even zero snake so why is something twice their size not worth that?

I get that Jason, if your sticking to only one franchise I guess a price like that won't hurt.

This coming from the guy who had to spend 175$ to replace his red Ninja :slap

i paid 200......................btw check my revise please

Size isn't everything, just look at the 3A REX compared to the Koto, accuracy wise the Koto floors 3A's.

Size doesn't matter when it comes to collectibles, it's about quality. But if you're a purist who needs ever piece of a franchise then have at it. If I had spare cash I would go for the PAK mechs but their not a priority for me.

oh i get it, i realize that. i know you would. im just proud that i already own them. and, that none of them i got ripped on except for zeke. i feel the only price he should be is retail. hes tiny.

oh i get it, i realize that. i know you would. im just proud that i already own them. and, that none of them i got ripped on except for zeke. i feel the only price he should be is retail. hes tiny.

The fact you need to cannibalize the other mechs to complete him should keep his price low. That's what I respect about the Naked Jehuty, he's roughly 20$ lower than the rest.

found this koto rex review. not sure if it was posted. the guy is a little weezy but he does a pretty extensive review.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSCmxMgHXpo[/ame]

Forget 3A Rex!

xlarge.jpg

https://kotaku.com/5976936/giant-metal-gear-solid-lego-is-sadly-the-stuff-of-daydreams

It's interesting reading some of the reviews of 3A's MGS Rex, some say it's amazing and others say it sucks. Either way for me personally it looks impressive, but I was late in the game to purchase it.

Maybe is was a blessing though, because what I really want is Ray. Always was my favorite out of all the metal gears.

Back