Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you sell it to him anyway? lol

Great pics of Rex, Jedi knight!! I'm excited to get the thing in finally.

Cheers mate. Really can't believe he's here!
I keep going to check in on him once in a while.

Most definately was a long time coming. In fact it took that long I didn't renew my 3AA membership this year. Done with waiting a year for a toy.

Anybody on here got a completed PAK Zeke?
Fancied picking up the Chrysalis and Cocoon but I can't justify the price of the latter and look of Chrysalis without the rail gun.

Oh and what was the RRP on Solidus?

hey jedi, theres a seller on ebay whos from australia. they always got a star in the title of their listings. type play arts zeke and youll seen it. thats who i bought mine from. the price ended up working out to about 70 usd and with crappy international shipping brought it up to about 100 usd. this is the cheapest youll ever find him right now. hope that helps. the store is popcultureshock but their ebay name isnt that i dont think. btw i still found american sellers who have chrysalis for about 60 usd. if you want him hes out there for retail its just a big pain in the buns to find. i bought cocoon and zeke from that seller tho.

btw when you put the rail gun on him it sucks and the peg they give you isnt tight enough to support it. imo its not worth it. it is worth however, to have all of them. :clap

plis, he was 220 from square enix right off the bat. i dont think his price went up too considerably. except for the gougers. snake and ninja went up up to 5 times!!!! ridiculous. period.

btw when you put the rail gun on him it sucks and the peg they give you isnt tight enough to support it. imo its not worth it. it is worth however, to have all of them. :clap

Cocoon I would want but Chrysalis, meh! Only fer the rail gun.
A bit of superglue around the peg or nail varnish till it's dry should fix it!

Back