Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go through 3A's CS, I don't think it's too late at all to get a refund.

Oh ____ if they still do I might just have to request it. I would get more money if I sold it on the aftermarket, but I feel like it isn't worth the wait and I could immediately buy something with that dosh if I had it now.

Hell I also ordered the Real Steel Midas from them. If I could refund both those projects that would be sick. I could then just sell my 3A Ambush and call it quits on the company forever.

Oh ____ if they still do I might just have to request it. I would get more money if I sold it on the aftermarket, but I feel like it isn't worth the wait and I could immediately buy something with that dosh if I had it now.

Hell I also ordered the Real Steel Midas from them. If I could refund both those projects that would be sick. I could then just sell my 3A Ambush and call it quits on the company forever.

I'm stuck with it since I doubt we will see another REX produced by another company anytime soon. It's felt like Prison waiting on this goddamn thing and maybe we will be up for parole in 2 more months :dunno

The pilot was a waste, the head doesn't turn and the radome isn't even accurate... 3A will more than likely F up RAY too...

Could someone pass me the link of the threea forum were are discusing this?....want to know what people is saying there

Could someone pass me the link of the threea forum were are discusing this?....want to know what people is saying there

I imagine anything worth reading was deleted, the user was banned, and the post was replaced with "I love Ashley Wood and 3A it is the best company ever!"

I would but I'm banned :peace

How unfortunate you were banned for quoting the truth. There are some others too that I have not seen on there lately. This whole 3A fiasco with MGS Rex is total BS. Making those who paid full cash up front wait to be the last to get it. Very frustrating experience I'm sure...

Here is the link:
https://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php

I believe you have to register to see the good stuff...

I think when Ray comes out ill just pay the inflated price off ebay and get it before all the 3A members. In the end a small crappy figure, a poster and slightly different box are not worth the long wait!

But at least my Kotobukiya Rex arrived today :hi5:

IMG_5373.jpg

Now just have to work out how im going to paint it with the camo
Also for anyone who makes these kits do other kits come painted? Don’t know why they couldn’t have made it pre painted it that would have made it perfect!

I think when Ray comes out ill just pay the inflated price off ebay and get it before all the 3A members. In the end a small crappy figure, a poster and slightly different box are not worth the long wait!

But at least my Kotobukiya Rex arrived today :hi5:

IMG_5373.jpg

Now just have to work out how im going to paint it with the camo
Also for anyone who makes these kits do other kits come painted? Don’t know why they couldn’t have made it pre painted it that would have made it perfect!

A lot of kits done by Kotobukiya and Bandai come pre painted or rather molded in that color. It looks like ____ and really you should paint model kits no matter what. As for camo, if you aren't air brushing the best method would probably be to use those masking tap things to cover the parts you don't want affected by the camo and then spray painting that color. It's a mess.

I don't know whats going on at the 3a board but I am really curious to know if the people there are still worshiping woody with these delays and all. So let me get this straight, we don't have our Rexes because of a really ****ty tiny figure and the "exclusive" box art of a little tiny snake next to Rex? Is this seriously some kind of joke?

That's it in a nutshell. Yet diehard fanboys still (f)ap to that overrated toy company.

Other than the MGS license I have no intention of buying their ugly figures based off Ashley Boner's Hentai.

I don't have buyers remorse exactly, I just feel like I was robbed out of my time for something that in reality didn't meet my expectations in the least. During the drop in March I was at a all time high in excitement and it has been downhill ever since the revelation that the head doesn't friggin turn! It was also pointed out that the Radome is missing one of it's "fingers" which begs the question, how in the **** did they miss that one?

The paint on the pilot is inexcusable and it looks like a 3rd grader did it in art class. The mold is awful and somewhat resembles Boner's typical abstract ugly figures.

And you're not along Warhawk, I immediately noticed how wrong the vest was. It doesn't match the gear at all from MGS4.

The only thing that would turn me around on the pilot is if it had a LED in the Solid Eye but I HIGHLY doubt that it does.

Last edited:
Its seem from 3a facebook all batches for rex are alredy shipping to america by boat
....retail and bambaland orders

Back