Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na it just a plastic replica doesn't fire anything. Airsoft guns are considered to be real firearms here in Australia so you need a gun licence, and then its illegal to import airsoft guns into Australia! :gah:
Otherwise i would have bought your MK 23 Socom in a second! :monkey2

Oh yeah I remember you now :lol

That is a great replica :hi5:

i just received my kit today :)
A pretty big box, metallic tone and great boxart:
3uhe9ujy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

me too, i hope soon. that box is bad ***. i cant wait to display it. seeing i saw the vid with the contents im not going to open mine until i buy everything needed to complete it. i feel like 3a and koto will come at the same time for me so im not going to need to see 2 rexs right away anyhow. the pics of the different camos are AWESOME!!!! the digital one looks really hard to do. also, what model rex is that being worked on? the green faded one has different leg struts too. i cant wait to get this in the mail. its funny how there was like a 3-6 month turn around on this before the release. before that we hardly knew about it. i understand the 3a version was a big deal but at this point im just like i dont really care when it comes anymore. ive just succumbed to the fact that release dates dont mean anything to them. i just wish sideshow would let us just pay it off so i dont have to hold money in limbo waiting for its release.

me too, i hope soon. that box is bad ***. i cant wait to display it. seeing i saw the vid with the contents im not going to open mine until i buy everything needed to complete it. i feel like 3a and koto will come at the same time for me so im not going to need to see 2 rexs right away anyhow. the pics of the different camos are AWESOME!!!! the digital one looks really hard to do. also, what model rex is that being worked on? the green faded one has different leg struts too. i cant wait to get this in the mail. its funny how there was like a 3-6 month turn around on this before the release. before that we hardly knew about it. i understand the 3a version was a big deal but at this point im just like i dont really care when it comes anymore. ive just succumbed to the fact that release dates dont mean anything to them. i just wish sideshow would let us just pay it off so i dont have to hold money in limbo waiting for its release.

I feel the same way. We've been waiting for ThreeA REX for so long that I'm starting to not even care anymore. This is probably the last ThreeA product that I'll ever order. I have one payment left from Sideshow, and I just want them to take it so that I can have my REX already :monkey4. ThreeA has kept us in limbo for far too long.

The Koto REX kit looks very promising. Not to mention the kick-*** artwork on the box!

so ive been working more on my metal boss. ive trimmed a LOT of his armor; removed the back plate, trimmed the upper and lower chest plates, trimmed the gauntlets, trimmed the shoulders. i also trimmed the neck about 1/8". still have to sculpt the gautlets, put the shoulder and leg webbing, trim the boots, make the shoulder patches, get new gloves, sculpt a better beard, paint the lines on the chest armor, and paint the bandana. then, only then will i be finished. any input will be helpful. thanks.

Guys check out kojima's twiter....he post a picture of the snake pilot....in my opinion for what it seems not worth the whait

And the box art doesn't seem to be any diferent compared to retail boxes....they just add a little siluete of a man beside rex leg

I kind of think the snake figure doesn't look like him in the box is in too much different you're right I'd be pissed if I ordered a bambaland exclusive

Sent from the Shell by codec.

was the 4month wait really for that figure?

Yes, apparently it was due to licensing. And most likely it isn't articulated so you can only display that turd in the cockpit...

His vest isn't even accurate...

If they gave us a MKII to display next to him I would say it was worth it but it clearly wasn't...

Back