Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that Bamba is reselling the pre-orders that got canceled. I wonder what are the chances of a few of these heading to Sideshow :pray:.

I think Sideshow already had their allotment. I wouldn't expect to see the inventory move between Sideshow and Bamba.

… although Sideshow isn't sold out yet so I don't know what ya mean?

I think Sideshow already had their allotment. I wouldn't expect to see the inventory move between Sideshow and Bamba.

… although Sideshow isn't sold out yet so I don't know what ya mean?

I meant, it would be cool if Sideshow got a few of the Bamba exclusive REX figures in their inventory :).

Gray fox looks amazing, but after looking at the metallic finish I'm hoping that solidus' exoskeleton gets a matt finish.

I have a question.

I have a hard time identifying the cam outfit Ocelot is wearing in MGS2.

Is it a desert tiger stripe camo or jungle camo?

mcfarlane_mgs2_metal_gear_solid_2_sons_of-liberty-revolver-ocelot_action_figure4.jpg

That picture is from the McFarlane 7" figure. In my opinion, it looks more like a desert camo.

:) And probably the best as ive never seen camo like that out there!

Btw if you ever sell your MGS2 Snake head let me know ;)

mcfarlane_mgs2_metal_gear_solid_2_sons_of-liberty-revolver-ocelot_action_figure4.jpg

That picture is from the McFarlane 7" figure. In my opinion, it looks more like a desert camo.

You can find some different cams to represent Ocelot's outfit.. however I have always believed that the desert camo was the more accurate

Revolver_Ocelot_by_ZoeLaFleur_Stock.jpg

Last edited:
I still believe that Hot Toys MGS is gonna happen :lol. Last year, I gave up hope that MG REX was going to be released. Then out of the blue, ThreeA sent me an email saying that it's going to be on pre-order!

So, if Ashley Wood can release REX, after two years in development (with extremely vague and sporadic updates), then anything is possible.

What pisses me off is the folks saying "Hulk is taking soooo long" "wheres my P2 already i can't wait" they don't know what waiting is, there's at least 4 licenses announced before those that have fans waiting longer than them for figures.

Last edited:
I really do hope sideshow gets the license for Metal Gear eventually. I would love to have a collection of PFs. If there was an ip that is perfect for PFs Metal gear would be it.

Back