Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did two Snake customs lately...

Naked Snake
snake7.jpg

Old Snake
mgs4snake1.jpg

more pics here:LINK

AND YEAH I GOT A QUESTION!!
It's about the MEDICOM MGS3 Snakes!
as far as i know there are... 5 Versions of snake out right?

# SPLINTER CAMO VERSION
# BRICK CAMO VERSION
# SNAKE CAMO VERSION
# TIGER STRIPE CAMO VERSION
# COLD WAR CAMO VERSION

Anyone has a photo of the SPLINTER CAMO version?
possibly next to the Tiger Stripe version?
somehow i have always confused the two... or i have never seen the Splinter Camo one?!

^ Theres the normal Tiger stripe, Zombie red squares, Cold War and Splinter with Croc mask.

The paint app was way better before regardless of lighting. This is the same level quality paint as Naked Snake.
I really hope it is just the lighting since this is probably a release version of the fig since it comes out soon

Oh, well... Square Enix can keep that cr&p. Also, there's no way in hell it's just the lighting. Snake just looks like $h!t.
I might take another look at the Gray Fox figure but other than that, I'm not interested.
They might want to give it another try and change Snake's face... maybe that's why the figure's release date has been postponed but I doubt they'll be able to deliver. Guess that's just Play Arts for you. Good sculpting but real $h!tty paintjobs. ;-)

honestly i don't care anymore about what they will be looks like.
i preorderd the tow figure long ago and i just want to have them right now.

but yes... snake looks different from the last pictures here, wth happen to him.

More Snake pics. Doesn't even look like the same sculpt here, Its not even Snake at all. Seriously where can i spam Squares inbox about ____in this up?

IMG_3649__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

greyfox looks sexier somehow?

IMG_3645.jpg

links to the pics here, slightly bigger than the ones posted:

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&

On better news. 3A Rex should still be coming this month, just waiting on sale date confirmation with Konami, they said it'll be $490

Last edited:
Coming this month, or going up for pre-order this month?

I :pray: SSC or OSB gets it, otherwise it's the eBay route which i'd dread.

I also :pray: that SSC gets it in stock. I have a bunch of reward points that are just waiting for REX.

It is a personal sculpture.

Snake BUST - METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER -

picture.php

picture.php

Snake - METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER -
Head : Sculpting
Body : Inflames 12 inch Metal Boss - BDU Version
picture.php

Solid Snake BUST 03 - METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES -

picture.php

Solid Snake - METAL GEAR SOLID THE TWIN SNAKES -
Head : Sculpting
Body : Konami 12 inch Solid Snake Vs Original
picture.php

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248978545176808.59926.248977545176908&type=1&l=de2fc9fef4

Thank you for looking.

The peace walker heads just keep getting better with you don't they! That head is so perfect! do you make them yourself or commission them from someone else.
Either way i wish i could have a peace walker head like that i envy you :clap

He looks like a body builder...

Yeah, I was somehow ok with the fact that the body's way too muscular, since I think the body sculpt is, all in all, pretty decent. But stoner-face steroid monster? No thanks.

I had hopes they went more for the Twin Snakes look, now with this new head sculpt they're even further from snakes likeness.

500full.jpg

Back