Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toysdaily:

2101092d2t3xxpjq3wvzwa.jpg

21011116oeoo0whn6s8h3o.jpg

210113f2pg2itxilp2et7d.jpg

210116cjzjczlbjcbbf8ij.jpg

2101199v8l22snu2d79f9d.jpg

210124jpoyyy767jc6ljmd.jpg

210127xwkofidpdbqql3w5.jpg

Wow the final quality staid true to the prototypes :) lets hope snake turns out just as good.

Oh check this out :O
AmUt6P4CEAAmjoM.jpg:large

AmUuoS2CEAA-i8A.jpg:large

The chest plates will move for better arm articulation

also more solidus pics

hksolidus01.jpg

hksolidus02.jpg

All we need is MGS2 Snake and Raiden!

My collector's set from Zavvi finally arrived on Tuesday. Not sure if I'm going to open it or not, but it at least made it in one piece. They didn't do a good job packaging it though. They just threw it in a box with a top layer of the bubble wrap stuff.

Pliskin would be beast! MGS2 is now my most anticipated, Im hoping they do the best Snake sculpt on that

@Hairlesswookie
Have you got a HD collection already? I would say ____ it and open it unless you already have a LE, if thats the case hold on and sell it in the future

I'll have to get a second job. With all the Batman 89' stuff, Metal Gear Rex, Play Arts. This year is awesome! :lol

here you go everyone...MGS REX by 3A

On sale on the 2nd of March at $490 which includes worldwide shipping, if you are 3AA then you this price doesn't include your 15% discount :hi5:

mgs.jpg

Newsletter says they start sales at March 2, 9am, but what time zone is that?

Last edited:
Cannot wait to pre order rex. I have been waiting since the first prototype and announcement were shown a couple of years ago. Ill be using my discount on this guy and ive got the money ready to go. I cant wait to see more pictures of the cockpit and mini snake that will be inside of it.

:yess:

Can't get it then, they should take a hint from HT and let people pay at time of shipping or pay it off.

:pray: sideshow or OSB get's this, otherwise :(

I think they will. I'm also counting on Sideshow to get this. Ashley Wood said that he'd be making other versions of REX, also.

Back