Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex :yess: don't care how much its going to cost will get one no matter what! Just need to find space to display it :(
Is there a pre-order up somewhere? amd how do you join up to 3A? don't wont to miss out on this, Hopefully they paint it like the kit kyekye made as that looked perfect!

On another note after a long time looking have finally found MGS1 official guide for my collection :)
IMG_3084.jpg

Where are your IDW MGS comics?

Where I'm at with this is worse case I buy it, can't afford it, and flip it for a profit. I love this thing I just want one in a class cabinet coffee table

Rex :yess: don't care how much its going to cost will get one no matter what! Just need to find space to display it :(
Is there a pre-order up somewhere? amd how do you join up to 3A? don't wont to miss out on this, Hopefully they paint it like the kit kyekye made as that looked perfect!

On another note after a long time looking have finally found MGS1 official guide for my collection :)
IMG_3084.jpg

I think you are missing one of these from that Photo to complete your set..

BTW, does anyone know what happened to the rusty MGS4 version prototype? Is it still coming out after this one? or got replaced with this one??

Ash said there's a game version and maybe an Ash (rusty) version.

It depends on how many they can make and the price i guess. id love both but i could never afford that :(

Ash said there's a game version and maybe an Ash (rusty) version.

It depends on how many they can make and the price i guess. id love both but i could never afford that :(

I just want a mgs 1 version with young solid snake. Everything else is a no go for me. Too much money for a mgs4 version, no matter how cool it looks.

@theghostinside

There won't be an MGS1 Snake since he never pilots Rex, if you look at the pics on the previous page you'll see its an Old Snake fig.

about the OldSnake fig Ash said it won't be articulated sine that would entail another license :(

I just hope i can afford the 1 REX since soo many collectables come out on Jan also that right after Xmas!!!!

@theghostinside

There won't be an MGS1 Snake since he never pilots Rex, if you look at the pics on the previous page you'll see its an Old Snake fig.

about the OldSnake fig Ash said it won't be articulated sine that would entail another license :(

I just hope i can afford the 1 REX since soo many collectables come out on Jan also that right after Xmas!!!!

How about a Liquid snake in pilot seat in sitting position and a Young Snake standing/shooting pose. Actually even better, both mini figures articulated!! since they are from same license :D

How about a Liquid snake in pilot seat in sitting position and a Young Snake standing/shooting pose. Actually even better, both mini figures articulated!! since they are from same license :D

Uh yeh, i like this idea alot more. I would much rather have a mgs1 rex with liquid in the cockpit instead of a 4 version with old snake.

Originally Posted by rampages
Nice! the figure was always missing something, and you sir have found it big improvement.

Thank you, yes this figure has huge potential, i understand that inflames due to copyright didn not work on those small details that make the difference, but its not just the patches, i did a huge job on this figure in both his costumes.
First on the green BDU i took off the bottom pockets of the jacket, then put just as Big Boss wears it with the pants over it, fixed all the rappel harness, took off both the silencer and laser pockets from the holster as i added a band so it can be placed as he wears it. Remade the patch and places all the gear game accurate and finally the patches, now I'm happy with the result.

Back