Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about getting this, more so to see how well the graphics are in HD.

Is there a huge difference?

I remember MGS2 and MGS3 were pretty decent on PS2.

Obviously they would have the ability to smooth out all the 'block looking pixels'.

Ah I see, good to keep it consistent.

Awesome!

I'd recomend getting it if you can, just finnished Peace Walker since ive never played it before. really liked it but still like MGS3 the best but PW came a close second.
Also just playing MGS3 for about 10 minutes the graphics looked even more amazing then on PS2. Cant wait to play it over the next few days :yess:

I got Snake and Cyber Ninja on pre-order so will be arriving next year.

Play Arts Kai do make impressive looking figures.

I have both Sneaking and Jungle Suite Snake figures.

I remember recently a mate was over at mine. when he looked at my collection, he pointed out my PlayArts Snake as my coolest collectable.

These come out around the same time as the HD collection :) shame it doesn't come with MGS1 anymore

I'd recomend getting it if you can, just finnished Peace Walker since ive never played it before. really liked it but still like MGS3 the best but PW came a close second.
Also just playing MGS3 for about 10 minutes the graphics looked even more amazing then on PS2. Cant wait to play it over the next few days :yess:
Yeah sounds good.

Might as well give Peace Walker ago.

Cool!

I remember recently a mate was over at mine. when he looked at my collection, he pointed out my PlayArts Snake as my coolest collectable.

These come out around the same time as the HD collection :) shame it doesn't come with MGS1 anymore
Yeah Play Arts Kai really did a great job.

It's a real 'Solid' figure :lol

So Its been posted on 3As blog Rex comes out in Feb now instead of this month. Not too surprised since they haven't shown painted versions yet, it'll give me more time to save anyways

Some updated pics of Metal Gear REX now in COLOR
(or at least WIP paint job)

two_hand1326452340.jpeg

two_hand1326452342.jpeg

two_hand1326452344.jpeg

Last edited:
Sick... Hmm, too big? No cabinet in my house that size! lol
I see a little wee Snake in the cockpit. That sounded dirty...

Last edited:
OMG....whos d__k do I have to chop off to get my Hot Toys Metal Gear Figures huh?:mad: Its Friday the 13th where i'm at still, and someone needs to get on the ball there...or get theirs chopped off. As far as Women go, I'll just take away their twilight and desperate housewives movies/tv shows which will make their heads explode.

OMG....whos d__k do I have to chop off to get my Hot Toys Metal Gear Figures huh?:mad: Its Friday the 13th where i'm at still, and someone needs to get on the ball there...or get theirs chopped off. As far as Women go, I'll just take away their twilight and desperate housewives movies/tv shows which will make their heads explode.

HT are really starting to piss me off with not showing anything now.

Ridiculous ____ing wait.

A-freakin-Men, i'm getting sick of the same licenses over and over, they need to get cracking on something new, or at least announce a figure for a license that has less than three figures.

Back