Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like that Snake now! Can't wait to get it. It's brilliant seeing new merch from MGS1! Plus it's an entirely different scale to me so i'm eager to check it out.

Up for pre-order on the Square enix japan site!

https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/jp/ShowTop.action?site_id=1&sid=1320163844067A1pNDVa13e

would pre-oreder if i knew japanese :S

mgs1_ss1.jpg

mgs1_gf1.jpg

now these are some cool pics

They look awesome, I can't wait for these :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

have you used amiami before? do they only withdraw money when they have items in stock and are their shipping prices reasonable?

Actually, having used both amiami, HLJ and 1999, my first pick would always be amiami.

They only accept paypal for international. They have a cheaper shipping too (SAL registered), compared to HLJ's EMS, which is faster, but can be more expensive. Plus, amiami always have more discount compared to HLJ.

Yeah, they only expect payment when instock status.

BigBadToyStore and other U.S. online retailers should be getting these too.

Alright so excited Im posting my grail list now

Liquid
Ocelot (MGS 4 preferred)
Old Snake
MGS2 SNake
Iroquois Pliskin
The Boss
MGS3 Snake
Vamp
MGS4 Raiden
MGS2 Raiden
MGS4 Big Boss
Otacon
MGS2 Cyborg Ninja

and some PMCs from MGS4 would be really cool too

BTW I have a Peace Walker figure that was shipped without the back of the bandanna does anyone want to take it off my hands for pretty cheap?
Its the sneaking suit Snake he has his shield and gun too

I keep loosing my ____ over these! so sick, i think MGS2 Snake and Raiden ain't far now yay!

Ad2zS9ACIAEmOc2.jpg:large

Ad2ziT9CIAA79PR.jpg:large

here's the man working on the Meryl fig. It weird that they're making Solidus when they haven't completed making the MGS1 figures. anyhoo looks like its coming along..

Ad2yEbzCQAAJLNQ.jpg:large

Well, I think this just turned into just buying the Snake MGS1 figure to buying the whole line. These things are amazing!

And the foxhound iphone cover is brill!!

Back