Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at ToysrUS and saw this! i was like! Really!! only $14.99!!! Hell yeah baby!!!! :rock

MGSmedicom.jpg

Damn! Now I have to hunt for one of those. Niiice.

They got a clear version of Snake from MGS4 too.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3793066

There they are man!
You got them all , I envy you ,jk.
I just bought raiden and snake cold war ver.
Plan on buying more metal gear figures

Got the new medicom metal gear figures. I think they really suck personally, sculpt wise they look okay but these are a shadow of the greatness of the first wave a couple years ago. They are too small, out of scale, ZERO articulation and most of them have molded weapons in their hands. Raiden can not put his sword in his holster, his mask can not lower etc. Wires like on Naked snake are sculpted on his face as opposed to being real wire like last time.

Im a big MGS fan too but wish i had saved money to put towards the medicom 1/6 naked snake instead. Don't buy these, they suck! :(

very disappointed.

I decided against getting the rest of the set. Only really wanted Naked Snake, and good thing I got him a few weeks ago (pictures on older post) cause they are all gone now. All that sits out on the pegs now is old snake and Riaden. The PC doesnt show any more coming into my store just yet, but I hope atleast another case or two come in so I can try and get Zombie Snake.

I have MGS3 Snake and Boss on order myself.

I just wish Medicom made a 1/6 Boss figure to go with Big Boss,from the MGS saga,Boss is my most wanted figure besides a improved Big Boss.

I just bought raiden and snake cold war ver.

Cold war version as in the 12" rah figure, or the speculated cold war variant of the UDF figure? we've heard there are the 6" snakes with variant schemes (squares and cold-war) but never seen em :monkey1

The TRU I went to only had clear Snake, Raiden and Vamp.

I wish they had MGS3 Snake or color Snake from 4.

oh good, that free's up some extra funds for the holidays then since I didn't even get a 25 day notice from SS yet.

Oh sideshow gives you notice when preorders are going to arrive? please post when you get notice, as my preorder is with BBTS and they dont give a heads up, I would like to know ahead of time as well!

Oh sideshow gives you notice when preorders are going to arrive? please post when you get notice, as my preorder is with BBTS and they dont give a heads up, I would like to know ahead of time as well!

that's part of the reason I go with them:lol They give you a 25 day heads up, then another one a day before they charge your credit card. Whereas, I seem to be always blindsided by BBTS's stuff when they come in

that's part of the reason I go with them:lol They give you a 25 day heads up, then another one a day before they charge your credit card. Whereas, I seem to be always blindsided by BBTS's stuff when they come in

haha, i understand. that's why i use the pile of loot function no matter what. lets me a get a heads up as soon as it's in and gives you a while to decide whether you're keeping it. i guess maybe that's an abuse of the system :monkey3 :lol

anybody know the history of medicom with re-releases? i've got the two naked snakes on preorder, and want to know if they will likely look like the original releases, or more like the press photos seen on sideshow etc.

Hey guys,
thought I would share with you who has just crawled out of his factory sealed box!!!

And here he is finally finished!

Back