Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like it?s more in scale with Figma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah... i don't have my mezco punisher out but, i think that even the MGS2 figma solid is taller than the limini. I still really like the Limini from what ive seen, but i just think it woulda been better if it was just a litttle bit bigger. Like a marvel legends spiderman body is even bigger. Idk what these guys are gonna scale well with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow, if it’s more in scale with Figuarts and Figma, then I’m not worried at all, it’s just perfect in my book

Here are some more height comparasions with other brands from collectors, we have included pegs to change the height (from 15.3cm to 16.6cm) and all versions come with two pair of boots, articulated and all one piece.
GZJztrL.jpg

uenojsN.jpg

6BYbyZq.jpg

kkaerje.jpg

Could you possibly make a comparison shot with a Mafex Batman? Honestly, this scale is just perfect to me. And the fact that you thought of including pegs to change the height was...well...really well thought out.
Really can’t wait to get it ( and I said I wouldn’t get it because it’s Venom, I lied to myself.)
Edit : Do the little armory weapons go well with Aehab? I would love to make Venom use a P90 or a Famas for old time sake ( portable ops/MGS1 nostalgia here)

@Whensdaywarhol here are the 1/6 sneaking Aehab pictures:
k05Xaz5.png

This will be the bandana sculpt, still being workd on:
p4RL3FA.jpg

Boot:
IoEdCVS.png

And here's the other picture of Ocelots sculpt:
jkta1W4.png

Could you possibly make a comparison shot with a Mafex Batman? Honestly, this scale is just perfect to me. And the fact that you thought of including pegs to change the height was...well...really well thought out.
Really can’t wait to get it ( and I said I wouldn’t get it because it’s Venom, I lied to myself.)
Edit : Do the little armory weapons go well with Aehab? I would love to make Venom use a P90 or a Famas for old time sake ( portable ops/MGS1 nostalgia here)
Sadly I can't, those pictures were taken by collectors with their own figures and I don't own a Mafex Batman.

Thank you for the support, we tried to keep it closer to the chinese height, even then it's still taller than Damtoys and ThreeA, of course you can adjust the height with the pegs we've included but Mezco will always be taller, everyone knows that their figures are not a "true" 1/12 scale haha

Honestly don't know, but when you get it let us know if they do!

k05Xaz5.png

p4RL3FA.jpg

Boot:
IoEdCVS.png

jkta1W4.png
These head sculpts look insanely good! The new venom head looks a lot more gruesome. Also now that I see a comparison with a few other 1/12s the limini doesn't look as small as I had thought previously.

k05Xaz5.png

p4RL3FA.jpg

Boot:
IoEdCVS.png

jkta1W4.png

You had me at bandana sculpt..

That Ocelot looks amazing. I cant wait to see what comes next for Lim Toys.

Imagine if after MGSV they started working back to MGSPW, Mgs4 and so on till they finish at MGS1. That would be nuts. One could only hope!

I would go broke lol. Im down for anything MGS.

Me too man. I pretty much have a 1/6 custom from every single game, or at least have one in the works, but if Limtoys brings their own out, instant pre-order. The headsculpts, paint, accessories, are all such high quality. I think the ones I'd love to see most are Big Boss from MGS3 in tiger stripe, Mgs1 Solid, and Gray Fox with the Cyborg Ninja suit. I'd also love to see their take on MGS4's octocamo Solid.

HD pictures of LiMiNi Aehab from a collector:
cbFe7wT.jpg

Dv4l6Rq.jpg

pCg6Ezs.jpg

nyvFbk3.jpg

GhJ0RUa.jpg
This thing looks amazing! The paint apps on Venom look insanely good for such a small scale! The accessories look great as well, and everything about it looks awesome. This things gonna be amazing to take photos of.

Will the 1/6 sneaking suit Aheb come with a rifle?
We'll make it the ultimate Venom version :wink1:

These head sculpts look insanely good! The new venom head looks a lot more gruesome. Also now that I see a comparison with a few other 1/12s the limini doesn't look as small as I had thought previously.
We're reworking all our sulpts to be more accurate and we'll also be using printing for all the small detaisl on the heads, this ain't nothing yet.... :wink1:
Well that picture itself isn't that very good good, the person who took it obviously didn't use the pegs, and that Mezco Punisher is alrady a bit taller than some mezco figures, I'm glad we could clear it up for everyone.

Stay tuned...

Definitely will be getting both! Can?t miss these like I missed the first 2 releases!! Got to get my hands on a Quiet too

Definitely will be getting both! Can?t miss these like I missed the first 2 releases!! Got to get my hands on a Quiet too
If they did a bundle with the sneaking suit Venom and Quiet in XOF gear, id love that.

We'll make it the ultimate Venom version :wink1:

We're reworking all our sulpts to be more accurate and we'll also be using printing for all the small detaisl on the heads, this ain't nothing yet.... :wink1:
Well that picture itself isn't that very good good, the person who took it obviously didn't use the pegs, and that Mezco Punisher is alrady a bit taller than some mezco figures, I'm glad we could clear it up for everyone.

Stay tuned...

Can I request when making the bandana sculpt, can you give it the expression marks. I noticed MGSV lacked them so it looked really bad in game:

With
63ad8958334bae83f257be3a52870cdc.jpg

Without:
1d930848f2ee07f22b462c4f75226e16.jpg

Also, can you confirm MGS1&2 Snakes are still on the road man/ in the works, for after Venom??

Back