Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey uh

Anyone remember this? When MGS V was still a thing?

324343.jpg

:lol

I remember this lol. Was it even real? If so, thats some expert level trolling on Hot Toys part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems to be real from the sites I checked up on. I think they ditched once word got out about the mixed fan reception.

It's definitely real. But this is to be expected with HT and any license that has the potential to flop in sales.
Just glad to see Lim, Dam, ThreeZero picking up game series and run with it.

It?s from the hot toys catalog to dealers, haven?t seen one recently, i would had wish it was true though MGSV[emoji24][emoji24]

It's definitely real. But this is to be expected with HT and any license that has the potential to flop in sales.
Just glad to see Lim, Dam, ThreeZero picking up game series and run with it.

Did Raiden also contribute to this? Oh man that figure was stellar but at $300 for a non-Marvel/non-DC figure, I?m not surprised if its sales were not great.

Pretty sure they bailed on the license after failing to sell the MGS3 figures.

I think it was more Konami backing out. Many figures were not released after the Kojima fallout.

I don?t think the MGS3 figures necessarily failed but it was a very bad move not to make figures of the most popular characters of the series. (Why no solid snake!? Gah)

I think it was more Konami backing out. Many figures were not released after the Kojima fallout.

I don?t think the MGS3 figures necessarily failed but it was a very bad move not to make figures of the most popular characters of the series. (Why no solid snake!? Gah)

I agree more with the Kojima fallout. There was a lot of controversy surrounding this game that I think Hot Toys didnt want to jump in the middle of.

I have one that I was thinking about maybe selling. But fair warning, he cost me a good bit on the aftermarket. :/
No worries! Pm and let me know how much you're askin, id love to have the armor version to go with my collection!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

LiMiNi Aehab S++ shipped!!!

Due to the large number of figures, production took longer than expected, so LiMiNi Aehab will be released in waves, first wave is the S++ version which has been shipped, second wave will be the A++ version and the third and final wave will be the B++ version, we plan to have all the figures shipped in next weeks. The fulton baloon diorama base will also be shipped early next month, keep in mind the products will take longer to arrive in some countries due the ongoing pandemic and shipping restrictions.

We hope you are all satisifed with the final product, thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
5EnYPMz.jpg

3CKJpMP.jpg

t1MnJka.jpg

1Qznhgf.jpg

Finally those Liminis are shipping after all this time! Hopefully we see LimToys ocelot by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

LiMiNi Aehab S++ shipped!!!

Due to the large number of figures, production took longer than expected, so LiMiNi Aehab will be released in waves, first wave is the S++ version which has been shipped, second wave will be the A++ version and the third and final wave will be the B++ version, we plan to have all the figures shipped in next weeks. The fulton baloon diorama base will also be shipped early next month, keep in mind the products will take longer to arrive in some countries due the ongoing pandemic and shipping restrictions.

We hope you are all satisifed with the final product, thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
5EnYPMz.jpg

3CKJpMP.jpg

t1MnJka.jpg

1Qznhgf.jpg

Great work! I really like that box art.

Really hate that I missed out on their 1/6 Big Boss [emoji31] can?t find any of those anywhere...

Back