Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, been a while. So it's been over a year and I couldn't sell PAK Ocelot. I'm thinking in commission a turning into MGS2 Old Ocelot, thoughts?
Also still have Kaz left, but if I couldn't sell Ocelot, he might as well be impossible to sell haha

When is the 1/12 LiMini figures expected to ship?

Hopefully before the end of the year.

Are any companies planning on making a 1/6 Sneaking Suit (standard or SV) clothing or figure set from MGSV?

Limtoys has it in the pipeline.
k05Xaz5.png

IoEdCVS.png

i thought the sneaking suit is gonna be 1/12!
oh well, I be purchasing if its 1/6.
is the weapon pack a thing still?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Wow! Thanks for sharing the pics. Do they have an official website? I tried searching on google but couldn't find anything lol

Limtoys doesn't have a site but you can purchase its products trough Giantoy, KGHobby, O.S.O among others and keep updated trough the forums and the official instagram page.

1/6 is great but I do wish you guys would also make a 1/12 variants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Aehab has three 1/12 variants with a completely original body to be put in all kinds of poses and right now the team is trying to capture all the details on the sculpt with enhanced printing tech as seen in the picture, to ensure the quality is the very best, so don't count out 1/12 just yet we have great stuff in store for this particular scale! :)
tamPWu5.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention that each individual hair on the eyelashes, beard and all other minute details have been printed onto this, still WIP but this is mind blowing to me given how small the sculpt actually is, if you removed the fingers of the pic I would honestly think this was 1/6, the eyebrows especially are miles better than the 1/6 version!

Well Aehab has four 1/12 variants with a completely original body to be put in all kinds of poses and right now the team is trying to capture all the details on the sculpt with enhanced printing tech as seen in the picture, to ensure the quality is the very best, so don't count out 1/12 just yet we have great stuff in store for this particular scale! :)
tamPWu5.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention that each individual hair on the eyelashes, beard and all other minute details have been printed onto this, still WIP but this is mind blowing to me given how small the sculpt actually is, if you removed the fingers of the pic I would honestly think this was 1/6, the eyebrows especially are miles better than the 1/6 version!

Glad to hear that. I really wish this line would go far and LimToys continue to produce quality figures like this. I am really impressed by the level of details and quality that your team put up so far. Please branch out to other videogame characters and give Mezco a run for their money [emoji38]

I wonder if LimToys will do a Sneaking Suit Big Boss or a Standard Big Boss. I think I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm now at peace with TPP and decided to buy the Aehab 1/12 (it's the only scale I collect)
The promo pics are so beautiful and accurate to the source material that I had to....

I wonder if LimToys will do a Sneaking Suit Big Boss or a Standard Big Boss. I think I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm now at peace with TPP and decided to buy the Aehab 1/12 (it's the only scale I collect)
The promo pics are so beautiful and accurate to the source material that I had to....

They have teased a sneaking suit big boss a few times. Their first figure was a regular big boss. Which version are you talking about?

I'm still patiently waiting for MGS2 Snake. They teased it. 2/3 years ago now?

if anyone is interested, in the official IDW Games page, they started the preorders for the Metal Gear Solid Boardgame.
i saw some videos of it, it seems pretty fun :)

Finished putting together my very first MGS figure today - 1/6 LIM Toys Venom Snake! I also have the variant 'Sand Storm' set and Quiet / Guilty Butterfly set coming in later this weekend... I usually only collect Marvel/DC but I recently got into the MGS story and games and I love them. Yeah, I know I'm super late :lol

Venom Snake 1.jpg

Finished putting together my very first MGS figure today - 1/6 LIM Toys Venom Snake! I also have the variant 'Sand Storm' set and Quiet / Guilty Butterfly set coming in later this weekend... I usually only collect Marvel/DC but I recently got into the MGS story and games and I love them. Yeah, I know I'm super late :lol

View attachment 472306

Looks awesome!

Back